Easy Paisa is NEAR
Increasing number of wallets/users in Goa and eventually in Indian Metro Cities
Eventually creating a self sustaining system funded by real businesses to market their events and gigs by providing discounts to Easy Paisa users
Users - potential TG who will transact using NEAR protocol
Partners - Event companies, Restaurants, any business that can be onboarded to transact using NEAR protocol
- Build a bot to capture user information and make payment from bank account to NEAR wallet and back via telegram. Payment bot created by Dennis can be the base layer for payments. @denni_wild - Can another layer to capture user information like contact details and social media handles be added to Easy Paisa bot?
- Onboard users via discounted ticket sales. Onboard event companies & restaurants as partners via premium on every sale. Premium and discount amount can be decided basis the calculations provided at the end of the proposal
- Reward users and partners with NFTs which can have different levels of discounts and premiums based on total spending via NEAR wallets - Idea by @johanga
- Once we have enough customers and partners, we can leverage social media and charge new businesses for influencer marketing. Businesses then will offer users a discount to go instead of NEAR protocol, creating a self-sustaining system.
How to create a network of value exchange between both parties via Telegram bot
- Use the existing Telegram bot made by GOA guild (Dennis) to onboard users quickly.
- Get user details for creating awareness of discounted future events and restaurants (to check if Telegram bot can do this)
- Get social media handles of users to add them to NEAR Goa (to check if Telegram bot can do this)
How to onboard event companies and restaurants as partners
- A sales and marketing team of 3-4 members will be created which will go to various event managers, premium restaurants and cafe and events spaces to onboard them as partners. These partners will get a 10% premium (Subject to change post discussion) on every transaction.
- These events can also be marketed to the user base via social media The users will be offered 10% discount (Subject to change post discussion) on their bill which can allure them to go to these events
How to increase the number of wallets in Goa.
- Hire an event management company that will put up conversion booths at various gigs and events
- These conversion booths will be a team of 2-3 agents who will
-Take down details of walk-ins to open wallet and show them how to transact using NEAR
Inform them about the 10% discount they will get on their bill if they transact using NEAR wallet
Inform new users about exclusive deals with other cafes, restaurants and event spaces
Take personalised photos and video snippets. Mint them into Nfts and airdrop to new users before the gig finishes, so new users now have their first personalised NFTs and event NFTs in their wallets
People walking in will be offered 10% discount (Subject to change post discussion with NEAR team) on their bill if they transact thorough NEAR wallet
Partners will get a 10% premium (Subject to change post discussion with NEAR team) on accepting payments in NEAR.
Projected Cost to onboard a user to NEAR Wallet
Ticket for events generally cost INR 500 to 1000 (USD 6.3 to 12.6)
Discount Offered to users 10%(presumably) = USD 0.6 to 1.2
Premium Offered to Event partner per sale 10% = USD 0.6 to 1.2
Expected turnaround - 500 users per gig.
Expected convert - 20% - 100 users
Expected total discount to be given to users - 100*1.2 = $120
Expected Premium given to event owners - $120 for 100 users
Event management fee and agent cost - around $100 per day
Total number of agents 2
Total event management fee - $150 - $200 per day
Social media manager/Community manager - $250 to $300 PM
Total cost per 100 new wallets = Agents costs + Discounts + Premium
= $100 + $100 + $200 + $100 for Operation = $500
Please Let me know if you have any questions