[Approved] Garden Collective DAO - May Funding Request

Hello!

April marked our second month as a DAO with a host of successful projects and collaborations. Going forward, we are excited to build out our community even further with a range of creatives joining us for independent and joint projects.

Our monthly report for April 2022 can be found here: [REPORT] Monthly Report - Garden Collective DAO - April 2022

Council members:

edenf.near
nillynoon.near
senhorsantos.near
tediv.near

Target:

gardencollective.near

DAO: Garden Collective DAO (Astro)

Funding Period: May

Tasks for May:

Onboarding

• Now Garden Collective DAO has a more substantial foundation, we are planning on ramping up the onboarding of members of our existing community into the Near ecosystem. This is being done with all this month’s major projects (see below) with a specific focus on professional creatives.
  • We will partially facilitate this ramp-up with neardrop.io with a starting budget of 5 Near.

Budget: $60

Website Update

• With a range of new releases and projects, we need to update the Garden website to promote some of the fantastic work happening.

Budget: $100

PROJECTS TO BE FUNDED

Sowing Seeds - Monthly Artistic Residency:

Subtotal: $300

Paulo Edson’s Debut EP Recording:

Subtotal: $1170

The Balearic Islands Analog Photography NFT Series:

Subtotal: $1569.69

AV Coverage of Zirkus Mond Event

Subtotal: $500

Council Matters:

• $800 - to be divided between the members depending on tasks completed.

Total requested = $4,500

7 Likes

@creativesdao-council :slight_smile:

2 Likes

the Proposal is from the Last Month? i could see April month budget Linked under Sowing seeds.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing this out @Monish016 … it was the incorrect link in there for that project but I’ve just updated!

1 Like

Hey @nillynoon, Thank you for the Proposal Creatives DAO, I wish to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO Astrodao, so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guideline: [New Process] Community Payouts. Also, Feel free to join our Discord Server to Post Your Monthly Reports and Funding Proposals for Better Organization

1 Like

Thank you @Monish016 !