[APPROVED] fra-DAO - February budget overview

FEBRUARY FUND REQUEST - CREATIVES DAO

Project Name: fraDAO

fraDAO: fraDAO connects our Studios, projects and workflow to other DAO to empower the NEAR ecosystem community. In addition, we are a Development of Artistic Experience in VR; Filming; Web-Radio; Web3; compose/produce/mixing/mastering Audio; NFT; AUDIO 8D; Sound Art; Sound Designer; Games; Workshops; Art installation and Smart Contract with NEAR communities. Welcome to fraDAO, connect with us !

Project members:

fradomnt: @fradomnt frado.com.br

Flora Martins: @hiimf Login • Instagram

Raissa Laban: https://raissalaban.myportfolio.com/

You can see a last month of activities:
[REPORT] UPDATE workshop experience design for nft

Target DAO: fradao.sputnik-dao.near

Funding Period: February

Updated Project Timeline:

Council Matters:

• List item Council work January and February: ZERO

Total asked = 4982 USD

Near approx: 12 USD

If anyone has any questions, I’m available to clarify.
If you want to know some of my work, I recommend the site:
frado.com.br

Thanks

frado.near

11 Likes

Hey there,

Thank you for this overview. Just to clarify, this council member is not yet added to the DAO form what I can see?

4 Likes

Hi @tabear !
How are you!
Now is solved ! i got some problem in astroDAO, with browser popup.
raissa.near was add
Thank you so much!
any questions, I’m available to clarify.

2 Likes

Neat GANTT brother. Wish I had the skills for these.

2 Likes

Olá @frado :slight_smile:

Os comentários da @adrianseneca no outro tópico eram no sentido de entender se a FraDAO se enquadrava no tier 4 ou no tier 3.

As novas regras da NF indicam que as DAOs que começam as suas actividades no ecossistema devem ser apoiadas com 2000$, durante algum tempo (penso que 1 ou 2 meses).

A maior parte das DAOs começou a pedir valores menores, e só ao fim de algum tempo foi subindo até aos 5000$.

A Adrian não estava a colocar em causa o vosso profissionalismo :slight_smile:

Existem algumas excepções a esta regra, por exemplo se um dos membros da FraDAO foi council de outras DAOs no passado. Eu tenho ideia que já houve colaboração com o TheClan, certo? Contudo, foi individualmente por ti @frado e não na capacidade de council, certo?

A indicação da @tabear sobre os restantes membros do council já foi tratada, certo? :slight_smile: Essa indicação costumamos fazer porque os Creatives DAO apoiam comunidades, e raramente (ou nunca) indivíduos.

As vossas propostas parecem ser positivas para a comunidade, portanto é só tentarmos resolver esta questão de colocar a FraDAO no tier correspondente.

um abraço :wink:

6 Likes

Hi @frnvpr ,
i was council in The Clan.

4 Likes

OK! That helps FraDAO a lot! Let us discuss it briefly and I will get back to you!

abraço

1 Like

Thanks @frnvpr
heres a copy in the moment that i leave the clan council
Thanks Bro
Thanks The Clan

5 Likes

This proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [New Process] Community Payouts

:man_surfing: :man_surfing:

4 Likes

Thank you, let’s work hard and do our best for the ecosystem. Now I will follow the whole new payout protocol! Grateful to all the councils, I know the difficulty of this work and your responsibility. I really appreciate the lightness of communication and clarity that you all have. We are building a beautiful ecosystem!
Love
Frado

1 Like

In Astro DAO, Only councils of creative DAO can vote in this approved propouse? Our council can vote, by custom proposal? I had some questions
Sorry about this question.
Thanks

Hey! Only the DAOs in the council can vote! The idea is that every DAO that has at least 1 approved proposal in the past is eligible for entering the council. That means that when FraDAO successefuly deploys this month’s activities it can enter the council :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Woollll !!! Would be an honor to be part of this team! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :scream:

2 Likes

hi ! AstroDAO pool is here.
thanks for everything @tabear @frnvpr @adrianseneca , I’m learning evereday to make better.
Thanks for the helps and send me good references to follow! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We are all learning together! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice to be part of this project. \•/

1 Like

Always a pleasure had your talent inside our ecosystem.
:fist_right:t5: :fist_left:t5: :dancer:t5: :women_with_bunny_ears: :person_cartwheeling:t5: :woman_cartwheeling:t5: :woman_cartwheeling:t5: :person_in_lotus_position:t5:

1 Like

@frnvpr @tabear @adrianseneca @Monish016 @marmajfoundation @vandal @mecsbecs @Jessica @David_NEAR @creativesdao-council i’d like to invite to our fraDAO telegram channel:
https://t.me/+wxMU63eLy8w4Y2Ix
https://t.me/fra_DAO

English and Portuguese, you can speak Russian, but i will need to translate.
Welcome!
Thanks!

6 Likes

Hello!

I am leaving an update here addressing the accidental double payment that Fra DAO received this month in the midst of all of the payout shifts. The Creatives moderators have decided that this double payment should be returned to NF at the wallet: nf-payments.near to stay in alignment with the voting process.

Thanks for your patience with all the changes and for letting NF know about the mix up, you are honored for doing so! :slight_smile:

@creativesdao-council @mecsbecs

7 Likes

Hello ! :slight_smile:

Follow the transaction of 367.13 NEAR to nf-payments.near:
https://explorer.mainnet.near.org/transactions/7rH59mLtEY3ZsHxmHMdvgqUyj6tWsEsad2BcPmCPvLDQ

Thanks for support
Cheers
Frado

fra_DAO
Atelier Techne Studio Guild

5 Likes