[Approved] FEMINU DAO - Monthly Financing / April 22

Interesting project. I am also happy to support it, and look forward to seeing your end of month report.

4 Likes

Ok, thank you. Happy to support you.

3 Likes

Good evening! Your proposal was Approved on the forum.
Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

Thanks

Please, don’t forget to give an answer to the question. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi @so608 and @Dacha , first of all I would like to apologize for the delay in this response. I was a bit offline because since January when I started organizing the FEMINU exhibition I haven’t been off the web3 for a day and I needed to unplug a bit. Last night I answered only one question in Portuguese so it was easier to answer from my cell phone and without glasses :slight_smile:

This is our first month in which we have outlined a plan where first, in April, a manifesto will be made to make clear the objectives, goals and values that will guide the FEMINU project that will have as its first achievement something very bold that is the organization of the International FEMINU that intends to expose the double of artists, or 120, probably becoming the largest of its kind, working for other DAOs to join the project with their own proposals so that the work encompasses and motivates the Near network in this cause, without the need for councils to participate in all events, on the contrary, the idea is to generate a wave that spreads and comes to add for the same cause. This month the FEMINU store will be opened and the artists who participated in the first exhibition and others who may be interested and participate will be invited. In any case, anyone can propose for the FEMINU DAO.

Please feel free to ask and suggest anything because we are starting this project and we want to involve the community as much as possible.

Thank you!
Ghini

3 Likes

@macieira Thanks my friend for all the support and ideas and working together always!!!

2 Likes

@Natashacremonese thank you my friend. I respect and admire you all as the professionals and persons you are!!! it’s great to work with you.

Thanks @Klint for the comment and support. The project needs . :sunflower:

@cryptocredit I appreciate your interest in this meaning project. There’s a lot of work to do and we intend to have the community working with us. Thank you!

2 Likes

@Dacha thanks for your support and for helping in this next step. Have a nice day. :sunflower:

2 Likes

@marketingdao-council Astro

1 Like

Thank you. Could you please provide amount in Near (for statistics) and target wallet? Thanks

3 Likes

@Dacha thank you for the instructions. I forgot that. Now is done.
I am not able to do more likes today, so I make it here. :yellow_heart: thanks

4 Likes

Congratulations on your first proposal Ghini.

A few notes and suggestions:

• In future proposals try to hyperlink everything that you can: references to past events, media mentions, your social media handles, etc. This helps in many ways - establishing a clear track record that can be accessed by anyone, helping you grow an audience (gov forum is full of community members who are eager to support new projects), and most importantly, help us easily keep track and fast track decision making.
  • Look for collaborations within the ecosystem; I would strongly suggest, if you haven’t already, to look into NEAR ecosystem meta verses such as Nearhub and Reality Chain, they could prove to be fantastic partners to host events. Likewise, I would recommend you capture all the activity (including manifesto) as blogs. For this, I would recommend Capsule Social (Blogchain), another NEAR native blogging application. This is not an exhaustive list

@jefedeoro @decentricity @Mintbase

Looking forward to seeing the progress report by the end of the month,

AVB

4 Likes

Forgot the most important bit,

Congratulations!

The poll has now been passed by the Marketing DAO Council, you can proceed to pass KYC if you haven’t already and submit the payout request to the NEAR Foundation.

Follow this guide here for more information:

6 Likes

Sounds awesome! We are working on a project in Mexico, would be awesome to connect and share ideas and tools. Blessings on this project!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, That would be awesome!

3 Likes

REPORT MKT FEMINU 04 APRIL 2022

FACEBOOK: Redirecting...

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/feminudao/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FeminuExpo
DISCORD: Discord

YOUTUBE: EXPOFEMINU ETERNIZA - YouTube AQUÁRIO DA FEMINU DAO - YouTube

SITE: http://feminudao.com/

PROJECT ACCOUNTING: 2900 USD IN NEXT

Project Timeline: Proposal approved on 04/06/2022

The creation of the FEMINU website http://feminudao.com/ was carried out.

It contains the following pages in landing page format.

• Home: initial page containing a brief history of FEMINU and the DAO logo.

• FEMINU DAO: contains the introduction, objectives and the DAO Manifesto.

• Artists: initially contains the artist advisors of the DAO.

• Top right corner of the navigation: contains the icons with links to the social networks.

DISCORD:

The Feminu DAO discord currently contains 15 artists.

In the Feminu discord the channels have been made:

Welcome

Announcements

News

Rules

Proposals

Reports

Astro-app

Bounty

Shill

Links

Chat-voice

Chat-text

TRANSLATOR: The translator was responsible for proofreading the material used in the texts of the FEMINU DAO MANIFESTO that will be posted in May on the social networks, as well as checking the writing of this report. And of the DAO Introduction, which will also be used in the graphic presentation.

Soundtrack: These are being used in the videos below.

YOUTUBE:

The videos were produced and edited, and contain as soundtrack the two soundtracks made for the FEMINU DAO, and that can be used whenever needed and possible in the videos.

INSTAGRAM / FACEBOOK:

As the proposal was approved on day 06, was changed execution of the project, even so the posts were made in Portuguese and English, works are all in Portuguese with the works. But in English in the presentation of the councils, and started the posts of the works in English at the end of the month.

FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM:

TOTALED 61 posts in the month of April, which is more than planned. More than 44 stories.

156 FOLLOWERS, 70 posts, 81 following. Organic reach.

Impressions 3323, 173 profile visits, 14 website touches, 760 accounts reached.

POSTS, SHARES, COPYWRITING, DESIGN, STRATEGY

WEEK 1

04/02/2022 - 1 post on instagram

04/03/2022 - 7 stories

WEEK 2

04/11/2022 - 1 post on instagram

04/12/2022 - 4 post on facebook

4 post on instagram

15 stories

04/13/2022 - 4 post on facebook

4 post on instagram

15 stories

04/14/2022 - 4 post on facebook

4 post on instagram

15 stories

WEEK 3

04/18/2022 - 5 post on facebook

5 post on instagram

15 stories

04/19/2022 - 5 post on facebook

5 post on instagram

5 stories

04/21/2022 - 9 post on facebook

9 post on instagram

9 stories

04/23/2022 - 4 post on instagram

4 facebook posts

4 stories

WEEK 4

04/26/2022 - 6 posts on instagram

6 posts on facebook

6 stories

04/29/2022 - 17 posts on instagram

17 posts on facebook

3 stories

04/30/2022 - 3 posts on instagram

3 facebook posts

6 stories

TWITTER

Today we follow 64 and have 88 followers (15 new followers) on Twitter. In the last 28 days the numbers shown are as follows: Tweets 46; Tweet Impressions 2,702K; Profile Visits 2,558K; Mentions 18.

5 Likes

@Dacha GM!!! Please read our report and I would like to inform you that the payment has not been made yet. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Good morning; thank You for sharing the excellent report. Could you please reach out to financial team members about your payment? Sorry about it.

I see a couple of issues and proposed some improvements. It can be an open, transparent google excel spreadsheet with easy access where applicants can find out information about their payments 24/7.

3 Likes

Hello @Dacha @Ghini - the payout was made on April 20: NEAR Explorer | Transaction

5 Likes

Hello @mecsbecs , so sorry about that. We had a similar amount to receive from Creatives and then there was a misunderstood. Now we will receive from the Creatives and give to the Marketing team. Really sorry for the mistake. Thank you for sending the receipt.
Best,
Ghini

4 Likes