[Approved] FEMINU DAO Marketing Monthly Financing / September 22

hi @pathfinder, I’m Ghini, FEMINU council. Thank you for your interest in our proposal. I see that you are a nearcomer. This is a proposal of marketing for our Creatives proposals , this means that our vertical should value, as a base, creativity, that is, our talents and skills focused on generating engagement, visibility and onboarding through what we do best - our art! As a metacurator I have exhibited over 400 NFTs from Near at Voxels, in exhibitions and music events that generated almost a thousand visits in a few months of work. In August we reached with FEMINU in the opening week of our exhibitions, on the ranking of top 20 most visited parcels on Voxels, which is basically an Etherium blockchain environment. That brings Near’s name to a very high level of visibility to others than the Near community. I invite you to visit our Gallery! Be welcome!

1 Like

Hi.
I expect good music and information that this music is made and demonstrated thanks to the Near ecosystem. I don’t ask difficult questions. I just want to understand why Near should sponsor this project. If you have mentions of Near and your works attract new users, it will be a very good job.
Thx :blush:

@marketingdao-council here are the reasons why we were approved today by Creatives, and we believe that with your support we will be able to get much more engagement and exposure for Near through all these events happening later this month. Thank you in advance.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Happy to approve. Have a great day!

3 Likes

@Dacha Thank you very much! We’re very happy with the approval. It means a lot.
Grateful,
Mayra :grinning: :pray:

2 Likes

Hello @Dacha !
Thanks for your support.

Here is the link to the AstroDAO poll proposal.
@Dacha @satojandro @Klint

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-520

Thanks all for your support.

Mayra

2 Likes

Hey @Dacha thank you so much por the approval. I made the poll yesterday ID 520, the one @Mayramendes posted the link above, but forgot to put my wallet. Shall I made another one, or just post an observation? Sorry for the mistake.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Just to clarify, Dacha has given his vote. You still need two more Council member’s support. Always wait until the status of the proposal has changed to Approved on the title prior to submitting the AstroDAO poll

2 Likes

We are so sorry @satojandro for the misunderstanding. I will do another if we are approved. Can I kindly ask about your vote? :relaxed:
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Thanks for your ongoing work and contributions to the NEAR ecosystem.

Considering the body of work and low amount of proposal, I am happy to support for another month.

2 Likes

@satojandro thank you so much for the support. It’s really important for us to have a professional help with our social media. Now we wait for the third vote. Am I correct? Have a great weekend!
Best,
Ghini

1 Like

Hi @Mayramendes thank you for your proposal.

Also happy to support and will now move to Approved.

2 Likes

Hi @cryptocredit thank you for your support. We already add to the previous poll the wallet and the amount. Here is the link @marketingdao-council:

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-520

Could you please send us the guidelines once the poll is approved?
Grateful!

Mayra :grinning: :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you @cryptocredit for your support. It’s very meaninful for our work.
Best,
Ghini

2 Likes

Hi @marketingdao-council I did another poll because the first one expired. Here is the link. Could you please, vote?

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-542

Grateful!

Hello @Dacha! I just have one doubt about the marketing fund. Do we receive it before or after the report? Could you clarify it, please?
Grateful! And have a nice week!

Once the poll has been approved on AstroDAO, you have to request payout from NF using this form.

Funding should come first. Report on how funding was used, impact, prior to next proposal (if applicable).

2 Likes

@satojandro Thank you! I already did the request for payout through this form, on September 30th. Just waiting for the funding then. Is it possible to check if my form was delivered?

Grateful!

Hello! Unfortunately, Marketing DAO is not responsible for the forms and payments. Could you please ask your question here?

Thank you!

1 Like

A good marketing offer for all our DAOs. However, I don’t see any information about whether your event occurred. Maybe you will write the next post with a description? Please. I’m interested in participating in this next time. I’m not a marketer, but I like to learn new digital stuff. Actually, I’ve contacted a good marketing agency several times, https://www.webcitz.com/, which optimized my site. And now, I want to be closer to marketing. I believe that marketing is a big part of success nowadays. I’m an aspiring entrepreneur. It’s important for me to understand how it works. How has your exhibition influenced our community?

1 Like