[Approved] December 2022 NEAR Media & News Guild Social Media Moderation Budget

Hey NEARians, good day! We are excited to share our work with you here. Being with you all is a lovely experience. Please Look out for our proposal

Guild : Near Media & News
Introduction: [Introduction] Near Media News Guild 3

[Approved] November Month Proposal : [Approved] November 2022 NEAR Media & News Guild Social Media Moderation Budget

Reports

October : [Report] October - Near Media & News
November : [Report] November - Near Media & News

Funding scheme: Monthly

We already have funding for the month of November, thus we are now applying for funding for the month of December. We have pushed a lot of projects, AMAs, guild events, and other things throughout the month.

NEARProtocol Network
Aurora Network
NEARFoundation
NEARWEEK
MetaMask
finance_ref
NearSocial
Mintbase
Paras
Pulsar Finance
spin_fi
PolarisFinance_
Rainbow Bridge
eywaprotocol
HoldrFi
C14
KyberNetwork
StaderNear
Here Wallet
NEARStarter_fi
octogamex_com
SenderWallet
MultichainOrg
MeteorWallet
chatme_near
web3mon
LacroveNFT
pressstartcap
MeteorWallet
VNArtistsDAO
kogi_nft
Flux_Exchange
rockx_official
NEAR_Blockchain
BastionProtocol
NearIndia
starpause
immunefi
qstnus
NotifiNetwork
And some great YouTubers

Plans of the December :

We are looking forward to promoting more activities related to NEAR Protocol as well as Aurora and collaborating with more n more projects to promote them we are also working to promote ecosystem small projects

And for the Community we Holding Giveaway for this month with nearity

Funding Details for December :

Social Media Telegram

• Topic : support community members, All NEAR ecosystem updates, infographics, partnerships
  • KPIs : increase group members, amount of daily messages
  • Goals : TG Group- 1000 Members + ,Announcement- 800 Members+, View Per Post: Min 200
  • Budget : 200$

Social Media Twitter

• Topic : support all projects on NEAR protocol, share news from NEAR, ecosystem updates,infographics, partnerships
  • KPIs : increase group members, amount of daily messages
  • Goals : Follower - 1500+,average 1000 impressions, average 10-15 Likes / tweet

Content Collection And Infographics

• Topic : All possible infographics to provide NEAR ecosystem projects
  • KPIs : Infographics:- 100+ For Both (Twitter & Telegram)
  • Budget : 500$

AMA or Giveaway

• Topic : Hosting an AMA with projects, and our first try is to hold an AMA with outer projects from NEAR ecosystem, and spreading near ecosystem updates there…
  • Topic: For Giveaway we are already hosted this with the Nearity, thanks for the supporting near media & news…

Total: 1100$

Wallet Address: nearmedia.near

Note : we’ll share December month report in starting of Jan '22.

cc: @marketingdao-council
Thanks!!
NEAR Media & News

5 Likes

Hello! Could you please fill out the form? Thank you

2 Likes

Hello Sir, We filled the form. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you for your proposal.

I’m happy to support this proposal noting that:

• Newer project, want to give it a proper chance to grow and build momentum.
  • Relatively low value of proposal (proportional to the value it generates)
  • Ability to grow an audience is an important metric and will be observed when assessing future proposals.

Good luck!

3 Likes

Thanks sir for supporting us, Have a Great Day!

1 Like

Hi @Nearmedianews – thanks for the proposal. I’ve reviewed this, and I am happy to support for one month. Here are my reasons for supporting this:

• The content on social media not only posts news, but in most cases it give context and additional information about why the news is important or interesting. I think we are moving into a phase where more content and editorial perspective is valuable for audiences as the ecosystem grows, and I am happy to see that you are doing that some on your accounts vs. just throwing up an infographic without context.
  • I really like that you have a contributor form for ecosystem projects. One of the guidelines we have for allocating funding is to look at whether a project has the potential to benefit many stakeholders in the ecosystem, not just its own initiative. You are doing that by offering community members and projects a clear, easy way to get in touch and reach more people via your platform. I assume this is unpaid? Or do projects pay you at all for the exposure?
  • The amount of funding requested is, in my opinion, reasonable for the work produced.
  • As a former journalist, I am generally in support of more news sources in an ecosystem. It tends to help raise the bar for accuracy and breadth of information vs. situations where there are only one or two trusted sources of news.

If you receive support for this (you still need one more council member), I would recommend working with the Marketing DAO on refining your metrics and KPIs. Right now, they are pretty vague. I think they could be more specific and include a higher level of detail that will allow us to review proposals and funding requests in the future.

2 Likes

Thank you for great job. Happy to approve!

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

1 Like

Thank you @so608 For support.

As of now we are not charge any extra amount for the community project, as our aim is to promote small projects & ecosystem updates which does not get any exposure but in future we will planning to do promotional partnership with big projects.

Hey @marketingdao-council ,

Thank you for support here is our poll voting link

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-599