[On hold] community growth/brand expansion/onboarding to ubuntu photography fellowship

Hello, thank you for your proposal. Could you please keep in touch with Gena drop team and get their approval for the proposal? Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal,

Couple of questions:

• Have you considered applying through Creatives DAO?
  • Have you considered other pieces of the tech stack on NEAR such as Keypom or Shard.dog?

I personally like to see the intersection of creative communities and the tech stack and app ecosystem on NEAR. Would first like to get a better understanding of the key players and how we may be able to leverage them all.

The administration of Genadrop.io is by Minority Programmers, i have reached out in their discord and am in communication with a member of their team. All details will be shared here as soon as that is concluded.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response.

I will answer your questions

The Ubuntu Photography Fellowship is a new community on NEAR. We have not received funding so far but ave participated in some sensitization and education campaigns for our community.
We have been in the creative calls and have learnt about their regulations, their hard cap and all, we have submitted a budget request of $1400 and we are awaiting an approval. At the same time we are interested in organically building our community while on NEAR and after reading the Marketing DAO guidelines we thought it woud energize our community to expand through onboarding more creative photographers

As a new community, we are coming into cognizance with the various techs available, and we can only learn at pur pace. Part of that is choosing the tech that is applicable to our expression. And ths makes employ the use of Paras, Near social and genadrop.io

We are a new community and still learning and we are making sure that everyone is carried along

On my research, i discovered that keypom.xyz is a very good tool for onboarding and i agree that we can use it to do drops for community members who enage in the bounties… and concerning shard.dog i must afmit i do not really uderstand much of how to connect it with keypom.xyz to create near names. I see some developer terms like rest API and i wouldnt want to involve myself since am only just an artist.

Would be glad if you can help us with that. Thanks…

Also do you have twitter? My twitter handle is not showing properly here because of the underscores are a functoon of this forum’s formatting code… but you can share yours if you deem… i would like to follow you

Here is the conversation had with a representative of genadrop.io saying it is approved and willing to share brand materials for promotion

@enyinnaya is the one in charge of our socials

1 Like

In trying to edit the original proposal to meet grammatical standards i made a little bit of mess up there but its okay now i guess

This is an excellent use case of our dApp (Genadrop) and a unique avenue to get exposure for NEAR dApps. We approve and will certainly promote on our side.

Best regards, Peter Ledum Prince (Asst. Business and Ecosystem Development Minority Programs | Genadrop)

1 Like

Thanks. We would expecting Genadrop brand materials soon enough as we discussed.

Tagging @marketingdao-council

Hi, thanks for your response

The project aligns with the marketing DAO guidelines by its being a social media campaign to push a community’s content for the sole sake of community expansion and onboarding into NEAR

The proposal has been revised to a community retweet/repost inceptive which even puts the community at an advantage to promote the posts and earn.

It is also not a creative project but a marketing project for a NEAR community and a NEAR Dapp

Happy to support! Have a great week.

Hi @thecreator thanks for your proposal. Also happy to support.

Hi @thecreator thanks for the proposal and answering the questions. I can support this. Here are my reasons:

• You’re collaborating/cross-promoting another NEAR dApp as part of this proposal, and I am generally more likely to support initiatives that positively affect as many players in the ecosystem as possible through their activities. This is a step in that direction.
  • This is very early stage, and we often ask proposers who are just getting started to prove out the concept, show some traction/audience engagement and come back to us for support when you can demonstrate that. In this case, I am making an exception to that because of the community support and support/endorsement from Genadrop.io
  • The amount requested is reasonable, in my opinion, for the work.

Happy to support – please submit a report to show progress before requesting future funding. Thanks! Moving this to approved.

1 Like

Please advise on the procedure to payout. Thanks

You can now

1)Proceed to Poll on AstroDAO 1.
2)Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad.

How to create a poll? Here is instruction 1.

How create a poll on Astro DAO?

Thanks i think i did just as instricted

Here is the poll,
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-684

tagging @marketingdao-council

Hello,do you know why Rebecca was fired from NF? Why NF people who destroyed Community and put on pause funding for Creative DAO can be right? It would be best to have your opinion, not follow people who only hurt the community. And how could you get personal data like IP addresses? Who shared the personal information with you?

JohnX is the first founder of Spiritual DAO, and somebody organized the story with John to steal the DAO.

Hi there,

Sharing a screenshot of user dashboards is not appropriate, and clearly violates the Community Guidelines. Please remove them.

The transparency commission link is only viewable to members of the channel it was posted. Please consider sharing a screenshot of the relevant information.

Lastly, neither @thecreator nor @JohnX were banned. Both accounts are in time-out (silenced) for a month, as they did not heed to moderator feedback.

3 Likes

In light of the recent events concerning the identity of the community member @thecreator. We the Ubuntu Photography Fellowship would like to reiterate that @thecreator is an individual and doesn’t represent the whole of the community. Yes, we are new and at the same legitimate. We are a community with legitimate people and portfolios

https://twitter.com/PDPhotoNFT
https://instagram.com/p.dphotographycommunity

Mintbase store: Slum Focus II by createdbychaos.near on Mintbase

@thecreator was responsible for educating of onboarding creative photographers and educating the community about opening their near wallets and interacting with the NEAR community at large, we were obviously young and we needed to expand which brought the need to request funds for an online campaing to onboard like minds. @thecreator may have contributed one or two things but does not speak for the integrity and the reputation of the ubuntu photography fellowship

Below here is our proof of work outside NEAR before we came here…

And also, the marketing community can be schedule a call with us for requesting further knowledge about the legitimacy of our community and the proof of personhood with us.

As for me, I have been in the ecosystem for a while and submitted proposals as evident in my dashboard

Below is an example of a legitimate community member, his socials portfolio with records that date way back

Instagram.com/monarchreflex
Twitter.com/monarchreflex

Email: oyindafavour85@gmail.com

Minted into paras a month back The Young shall Grow - Paras

We would advise the marketig council to vote out @thecreator proposal for all sake of clean posterity as we the ubuntu photography fellowship would create another proposal to the effect of receiving te funds for this project and executing it transparently

@Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

Hello Marketing Council, It is my pleasure to note to you that all the issues have been resolved and the NDC has finalized the reinstatement through their reconciliation process. As stated in the post below, i have hearkened to the requirements of the NDC by using my original account @JohnX and all its socials whence to deviate from using the @thecreator account anymore. I have been promised no more stigma or ostracization by any community member trying to bring up anything of the past

As the Ubuntu photography community works its way back into the creatives, we would like to continue with our activities as before and continue onboarding and educating creative photographers into the NEAR Space.

I humbly request to receive the approved funds for our Genadrop.io onboarding project and grow as a community
Thanks
@marketingdao-council

Submitted the poll on Astro

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/marketing.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/marketing.sputnik-dao.near-772

@marketingdao-council