[Approved] APRIL 2022 Social Media + Marketing + Branding

2 Likes

Getting to the point of the Experience design workshops for NFT and Art Assistance. Every time, WHEN there is a change in the financial system and in the way art is distributed, the social and technological system, exclude our elders, it is no longer a positive and comprehensive revolution, but a strategy of exclusion and social renewal, pushing our elders to ostracism and disposal.

I lived through the technological revolution in 1989 when artists who used airbrushes became art directors in just one year, and the photolithography trade and some graphic services were abandoned from the production line, and replaced by floppy disks, 486 DX2 66mhz computers or Mac Performer 6100 or the topline Power Mac 8600. From one hour to another, xerox/bureau store owners became the new graphic artists, with a promising young man behind the computer doing non artistic operational.

if you need more details about my trajectory and my family, I can answer in direct, Iā€™m not allowed to talk about them, here in the near forum

We are experiencing the same paradigm changes, at this time after 2020.
Knowing this, our workshops are about taking 90s, 80s, 70s, 60s, 50s, 40s, 30s and some 20 year old women out of the technological and social vulnerability zone.

At one point I read about passion project, letā€™s say that the women who enter in these free workshops and free artistic assistance, are a passionate users of the NEAR Protocol, and beyond. When we insert our Elderly into the NEAR Protocol, we insert our grandchildren, our children, our husbands or the family nucleus in parallel.

NEARā€™s branding is reimagine the world, weā€™re just doing it and making near protocol accessible to the whole family. The family members of these artists, who are attending the workshops, creating your NEAR wallet without even asking me about receive 01 near to onboarding family, because they are in passion and we are working hard attending and executing the project in the best way possible. Most of the team that is part of fraDAO are mothers and fathers, we work focused on our projects and some people here, have already worked in investment funds and have worked on several physical projects of investment funds in past(branding experience), this is nothing new for us(but is my first time in blockchain fund), we just used tickets with high values with 3 to 5 years of project and not from month to month, that tendency to burnout easily. and we know that the priority to give continuity in our roadmap 2022 is not to have the famous ā€œburnoutā€, the villain of any project. we are doing everything possible to have health and increase the ecosystem without falling into burnout and having to suspend activities avoiding burning the near protocol image. We are following the Branding guidelines here within the NF.

Something that surprises me, is that almost all of NEARā€™s super important internal branding posts, have less than 10 likes, and from my experience that I come from a branding family, I can say that they are extremely professional and appropriate content guided with excellence by the Miss Tinsman leadering Marketing Team Update.
Will be good to pin this amazing information and share with the ecosystem, itĀ“s an amazing work, so professional.

Thanks for your patience and time!
Cheers
Frado

1 Like

I think itā€™s worth seeing where you take this. Best of luck!

4 Likes

thanks @klint ! :dizzy:
we will have a lot of responsibility, honesty and clarity on our way, keeping open to learning and respect NEAR marketing team, to better serve the investment fund.
Our team is serious and qualified to do a honest work and maintain a positive relationship inside our ecosystem.
We are grateful for the attention and support, and will be a pleasure honoring the NEAR branding.
:dizzy:

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing where this goes. Moving this to approved! You can submit to Astro.

5 Likes

Your proposal was Approved on the forum. Please, follow these steps to get approval on Astro DAO

Thanks

5 Likes

Thank you Lorraine @so608, @Dacha and @marketingdao-council, I will always be available for criticism and clarification. Thank you for your trust and we will be focused to do a good job and not disappoint your approval decision. I will follow the process in astroDAO.
@Adrianatavares @toiadmt @lauralago @raissalaban @paulaguimaraes @frado send a good week and regenerative health for everyone !
:dizzy:

4 Likes

@marketingdao-council thanks for supporting. follow our astroDAO link to vote:

In the moment we had some crash in the crypto market, but we will keep the instagram Social media account management in operation, while the team waiting the financial funds of May . letĀ“s waiting the NEAR price stable again. No worries

4 Likes

Excited already :slight_smile: letā€™s go!!!

3 Likes

We created a dream team based on what we expect from new media tecnologies. All parts of the project FRADAO are fed with care and attention, in a totally friendly environment. This is how we desire to rewrite the world, maintaining the cyberpunk ideia of dissolving centralized patriarchal structures. As a female artist I feel secure and welcome to protect and strengthen NEAR system.

2 Likes

Hi ! Filled again a google forms:

Thanks
Frado

2 Likes

Hello @satojandro and @zana ! :dizzy:
I hope you both are doing well!
Thank you for the wonderful support and I would like to notify you that the ā€œHellosignā€ has already been signed.

And we receive it, we will make the acknowledgement of receipt as well to clarify the whole transparency process.
Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 13.32.26

If it is unnecessary to notify you of all the procedures, just let us know.
Thanks
Frado
:raised_hands:

2 Likes