[APPLICATION] Programa de Bolsas Artísticas - notsource.near

1. Nome e Near ID (Carteira NEAR)

João Saiote / notsource.near (wallet not verified yet, Binance withdrawal pending since 2022-01-21 6:29 PM)

2. Localização (cidade e país)

Évora, Portugal

3. Contas das redes sociais (se houver)

https://twitter.com/iamnotsource

https://www.instagram.com/notsource/

4.Site ou Portfolio digital quando aplicável

www.notsource.com (currently offline, should be back up in a few days)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FzTEeg2YaQJg6ICZUkNH8ExgediD-A21?usp=sharing

EN. Site is currently down after trying to get verified as a BAT Creator hope it’s okay to link a google drive folder. On this folder you can find some of my best works from 2020 and 2021, a folder with 2 high-resolution pieces, and a folder with some loops. If needed I can also provide screenshots from the Blender projects to prove ownership.

PT. O meu website está em baixo desde que tentei inscrever-me como criador BAT, espero que não haja problema de linkar uma pasta de google drive. Nesta pasta podem encontrar alguns dos meus melhores trabalhos de 2020 e 2021, uma pasta com 2 peças de alta resolução, e uma outra pasta com clips. Se for necessário posso providenciar screenshots dos projectos no Blender para provar autoria.

5. Artist Statement - conte-nos sobre a sua prática artística e intenção poética; max. 5-10 frases

EN. I’m a self-taught 3D artist based in Portugal, who specializes in abstract concepts and models. I try to make every piece a unique exploration of 3D tools and experimentation to test the limits of abstract creativity.

PT. Sou um artista 3D baseado em Portugal especializado em conceitos abstratos e modelos. Tento fazer com que cada peça seja uma exploração única de ferramentas 3D e uma experiência para testar os limites da criatividade abstrata.

6.Sinopse do projeto - de que modo esta bolsa contribuirá para o projeto?
Que tipo de trabalho artístico está a pensar concluir com esta bolsa? ; max. 5 frases

EN. Being selected would allow me to focus on learning new tools within my 3D software, such as the new features called geometry nodes. Rendering print-ready images usually takes 6-8 hours and requires a somewhat powerful computer which puts some stress on bills. By the end of the two months I would like to show a collection of works using the new Blender features and launch them as NFTs and/or high quality prints.

PT. Ser selecionado iria permitir um foco maior em aprender novas ferramentas do programa 3D, tal como geometry nodes. Receber esta bolsa iria ajudar com custos de impressão, electricidade ou plugins que fossem necessários. O objectivo nos próximos dois meses será o desenvolvimento de uma coleção de trabalhos que destaca as novas ferramentas do Blender e lançar esta coleção como NFT e/ou impressões de alta qualidade para futuras exposições.

7.Exemplos de trabalhos artísticos recentes ou não - max. 4 obras
(se já não estiverem disponíveis no portfolio/website/mídias sociais)

2 Likes

Quick update: My wallet is now verified, can’t edit post says only a few links allowed.
Thanks for taking the time to read and check out the art.

1 Like

Hey, João!
Thanks for your application! We hope to announce the results by February 1st!
Good luck! :dizzy: :star_struck:

1 Like

Olá, João!

The Stipends Program jury is very glad to let you know that you’ve been selected for the third edition! :star_struck: :star_struck:

Welcome to the Incubadora community!

We will let you know very soon when you can ask for your first month’s payout!
:purple_heart: :dizzy:

Our channels:

incubadoradao@gmail.com

Website | NEAR Forum | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Mintbase

2 Likes

Olá @notsource !

You can go to AstroDAO and ask for the payout of 14 NEARs (150 euros with the fluctuation) related to the first month of the stipend! We are super happy to support your work!!

If you have any questions, please check our tutorials here or contact us in one of our channels or via incubadoradao@gmail.com. We are here to help :hugs:

14N
[1 N = 11,4 euros (09.02.2022) ]

Thank you :dizzy: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hey @notsource, you can go ask the payout of 16N for the second month of the open call!

1 Like