Ancestors AI Dragons Gen1 NFTs - March

Project Name: ancestors_ai

Project Information:

Dragons Gen Nº NFTs Collections, being the year of the dragon, The Gen1 is creating culture around this already ingrained NEAR concept.

The main elements:
Gen1 progressive Eggs mint. Animated Eggs.
Gen2 interactivity, rarity, dragons, world.
Gen3? Still early future will tell us.

Links:
twitter ancestors_ai
paras id collection dragons-gen1-by-pulsarforgenear
Review main tweet for a compilation of key info.

Using a bottom to top approach, doing MVPs, documenting and a lot of tests regarding positive actions that attract new users, engage with users already in the ecosystem and enhance the current status of NEAR NFTs.

Positive in profit from day one.
Not relying on give away money, or paying marketing agencies.
NFTs giveaways to attract users from other chains and engage with current ones, yes.
Hands on tasks mindset.

KPIs in the past 11 days.

Twitter:
Impressions 11,313
Engagement rate 9.8%
Profile visits 83
Link clicks 90
Replies 98
Likes 354
Reposts 156

Discord:
Community +30

Collection:
170 Cards (currently).
46.85 Total Volume
1.55 Floor Price
1.38 Average Price
10 Listed Items
136 Total Items
75 Total Owners

Achievements include the previous kpis, community engagements, near community building, enhance the dragon culture on NEAR.

Project Team and their experiences:

Github: pulsarforge

Pulsarforge Full Stack with 7 years of experience blending tech areas & community buildor.

Having in mind the idea of get small NFTs DAO grants I am requesting a first amount that support the beginning and settlement of the project.

Funding Request:

5390 usdc.

Milestones:

Twitter creative actions that attract awareness to NEAR and also to the Gen1 collection.
Website set up.
Create an interactive lore for Dragons Gens with map and wiki.
Create the first gallery related to Gen1 collection.

Wallet address: pulsarforge.near

Cheers.

Links:

https://twitter.com/ancestors_ai

Mentions:
@krikkraktrak

1 Like

Asking for $6K for a 170 NFT Collection, can you establish on how this will support the whole NFT ecosystem? How does this differ from other collections like Dragon Verse?

2 Likes

“Asking for $6K for a 170 NFT Collection, can you establish on how this will support the whole NFT ecosystem?”
That composed question have different answers dependently on how to break down the question itself and the interpretation of your question.
One example: I didn’t ask for 6k and it not a 170 NFTs collection.

I will still proceed to answer the parts as:
How this support the “whole” nfts ecosystem?
How this differ from dragon verse?

1. With a bottom to top aproach we make sure to create a community that last and act united.
  2. I will avoid the comparaisons. However I will be glad to share about what we have accomplished so far in the days since the proposal was sended.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Hello Team ,
Thank you for your proposal and efforts to build on Near NFTs.
I need more details about your project, KPIs , future plans ad breakdown of budget etc;

• I echo @plugrel s question, what sets you aside from other collections?
  • Can you share more details on your researches , your findings and action plans related to : documenting and a lot of tests regarding positive actions that attract new users, engage with users already in the ecosystem and enhance the current status of NEAR NFTs.
  • Can you breakdown 5390 usdc request and elaborate KPIs related to these?
  • Details of your retention and sustainability plans

Please feel free to reach out us on NFT WG TG Telegram: Join Group Chat if you may have questions or need any further guidance

1 Like

Hey krikkraktrak,
“what sets you aside from other collections?”
Leading by example on creating great waves on the community.
Studying what do others communities and implement the best of it so that expanse through the community by osmosis.

• The art itself have a great inmersive visuals.
  • Creating animations with the static art.
  • People is able to customize their dragons, as choosing the name.
  • Also form dragon bloodlines they hold eggs they access to a better dragon later on.
  • The customization of traits for Dragons Gen2 from the community part, traits as element, alignment, colors, day time. Traits that influence in the art itself.
  • The assigment of traits for Dragons gen2 as hp, xp, attack, defense.
  • I am running contest on twitter and zealy quests, testing what works and figuring out why it works or how to improve and I document this so later on I can delegate part of the work or repeat the formula.
    The aim is build a united community, this is a progressive work, some days someone post a tweet regards Dragons Gen1, or flex their nfts, or create lore, or call other members, and similar actions.
  • We are in the path to be one of the greatest collection / community and this takes time with this bottom to top approach.
    Looking forward to:
  • Create a first short animated story that enhance the Dragons culture.
  • Interactive map with wiki style roleplay.

That’s it for today answer.
Have a great day.