[ACTIVITIES] Spiritual DAO

These activities are programmed to be activated for the month of February

Video Series

Monthly Metaverse Retreat

*Psycho-Spiritual AMA (Using CV Chat function)
Councilmember @gushlewis goes around and has a chat with people at the retreat and ask them if there is anything they would need clarity about

• Video Presentation (Message/Content)
    This would be the main highlight of the event. The video piece would consist of edited clips from the weekly episodes available in the month

• Audiovisual illustration (animation on words)
    A short multimedia story that echoes the theme of spiritual alignment, self-awareness, cosmic resonance, and one-ness

• Self realization Art Presentations and vocal accompaniment reading the description (story) behind the art piece
    A presentation entailing an art piece contributed by a member of the spiritual DAO community, which would be accompanied by an interview of the artist, the inspiration behind the art piece, and how the art piece resonates with their journey to self-actualization

Community Engagement

Social channels for this DAO would be a rest point for members of the community, for everyone seeking spiritual and mental alignment to self-actualized individuals looking for new perspectives to explore and manifest in.

Spontaneous social channels like Telegram and discord would entail dialogues about clarity from a reference point of the absolute perspective of one-ness. Inspirational quotes from renowned men of change, psychology icons like carl Jung and Federick Nietzsche, monks, and applied spiritual masters would be the basis of examination and conversation within these groups preceding the weekly episode’s perspective

11 Likes

I loveeee project / dao!! congratulattions

3 Likes

Nice one bro, congratulations I love this

it’s so exiting! how is possible to visit AMA
and to join social channels of Spiritual DAO ?
want to become connected
so great!!

Hello @mpilot , Im beetlejuice, one of Spiritual DAO council members.
First i want to say that i’m very happy that you want to get evolved.

Do you have any idea? We are open to new projects.
If you not have an idea yet, you can stay tuned on our Telegram community group of Spiritual DAO to see when we open our bounties.

Here is the link: Telegram: Join Group Chat

Hope see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi beetlejuice, I thought I replied already but I guess I didn’t click the right button. Anyway, yes I have some ideas for bringing in new members, social engagement and content creation as I am already involved with these things on twitter. Not sure how to proceed with these things here, thought. Also, where can I see any content that’s already been created?

Hello, hello!

You can join our Telegram group, we send all the content we create there.
I’m curious to listen to your ideas!