[ACCEPTED] To register academic philosophical books as NFTs

Let me ask you something, friend, if we mint Voxel books NFTs that publicize your father’s books, whose wallet should we put in the split? We are not thinking in selling them, but to give them; however it is good that royalties are determined because of secondary sales.

And do you think you convince him to come here himself and accept we do this, as an authorization?

Hi there!
Here is what my Dad wrote (he’s pretty busy)…

Daveed –
As you’ll see, all these books have multiple authors (some now dead), and getting an authorisation from publishers is likely to involve byzantine correspondence and lawyers. So I’m not up for pursuing it.
To include something in the SALIS collection, Andrea and her colleagues have to go through some version of what The Philosopher advises. I remember that one book could be loaded because the publisher was insisting on an OK from each of the multiple authors, but a couple of them were dead.
And still I think there are some limits on how SALIS collection items can be used.
Dad

1 Like

Yeah… These authorizations are hard to get, @shiftshapr.
We were thinking in something like this for the books:

We’ve put the PDFs together, but we could just put the link with a cover image without the PDF, if it is better for your father.