[Welcome] Mineria Virtual Guild Introduction

Hi Near community. My name is Frank. I am the leader of Mineria Virtual Guild, I am here to make my guild known and make it available for any collaboration or work that is required for the community.

Mission: Mineria Virtual is an independent company specialized in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies, blockchain and trading, dedicated to imparting knowledge in the aforementioned areas to all people who wish to enter the world of crypto assets.

Vision: Our vision is to become the trading school par excellence both nationally and internationally.

Goals:

Encourage the use of cryptocurrencies

Educate the population interested in learning about cryptocurrencies

Generate educational blockchain projects.

Products offered:

Mineria Virtual born as a company dedicated mainly to mining and the sale of mining equipment, however, over time, while the markets evolved, it migrated to what is blockchain, trading and decentralized finance, almost completely disassociating itself from what it is the physical business of mining, that is why we had the opportunity to work with companies such as BINANCE and BINGBONG that are mainly dedicated to exchanges and trading, we have also incorporated campaigns dedicated to the promotion of NFT by the hand of @tenkbay and we have been developing several analyzes related to these markets, in general our idea is to be able to provide free of charge the necessary knowledge to be able to dominate what is the negotiation of any crypto asset through our networks and distribution channels.

https://mineriavirtual.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/VIDEO-MINERIA-VIRTUAL-FINAL-24MB.mp4

4 Likes