Weekly reports TENK BAY NFT Incubator

Thanks for providing reports timely to keep up the transparency within ecosystem :blush:

1 Like

Weekly report n°19

1. The launch of Amber 3D has been postponed by a week but all the customizations related to 3D seem to be ready. On the other hand, we need to work on the generation of NFTs

2. I didn’t have time to ping Cameron, task postponed.

3. Nearsupials has been introduced to some marketing partners to increase its visibility. The project is in an early stage so more time will be given once certain community milestones are reached.

4. European soccer team is a very promising project with a real world application for sports betting with NFTs. Our meeting allowed us to think about a promotional use of NFTs to prepare for the launch of their app before the soccer world cup.

5. The projects received their third reminder. I will take note of their response (or not) and act accordingly.

Next week:

1. Launch of Amber 3D with the finalization of the preparation on their side concerning the layers used but also on our side for the dev.

2. I’ll give the contact of Cameron for this week during the NFT vision calls.

3. I have to renew the call with European soccer team to fix us on the approach and the technical solution adopted by the project. That is, to go beyond the brainstorming stage.

4. Getting Marmaj back on track for the launch of their NFT collection originally scheduled for August.

5. Update the status of the scheduled collections.

6. All routine and related management tasks.

You’re welcome :blush:

We believe that sharing actuals to the community is essential for transparency!

1 Like