Vart[virtual space]

NAME PROJECT: VART

Project DAO VR by bobsub218

bobsub218/VART: VIRTUAL SPACE (github.com)

Wallet ID: bob218.near

Develop an immersive space. . . imagine a stage where everything changes according to the needs of the audience or the client interested in using the VART space. . .

β†’ Being immersed in a theatre and here users are sitting and participating in the presentation of new Dapps for the community. . .

β†’ Being immersed in a museum where NFT/SNF etc are exhibited and moving freely, being able to exhibit or buy a work of art. . .

->Being in a room and participating in an auction, buying items such as a rare sword for a game on blockchain or contending with another participant for ownership of a virtual land…

The VART space is a place designed for communities/ developers/ companies/ artists and anyone else who wants to share and build something. . .

The main objective of VART is to take care of the space in detail so that users can not only experience life but also create opportunities. . . such as strengthening a community. . .

and to do this you have to build a space that can be modified as needed.

So you need to create an event-based experience, you need to make users

feel involved in what is happening around them.

They must have the opportunity to interact with the product presented. . . such as trying out a new platform for DEFI in advance or trying out a preview of a new game that will soon be released to the public. . .

To participate in the event, the user will have to purchase an NFT in the form of a personalized ticket depending on the event. . . this ticket can be resold to other users (the more exclusive the event will be, the more tickets will have value). . . or kept and if kept you will be entitled to buy the ticket for the next event of that brand with a discount 55%. . .

In the VART project everything is oriented to increase interest around what you want, to increase the value of ideas and to create exclusivity for what you prefer. . .

PROJECT PRESENTATION STEPS:

1- Written and published idea

2-Presentation in pdf where I present some graphic sketches to better convey the idea

3-Video where I present a list of steps with which I intend to realize the project

(I will add in the next few days/please excuse me for the delay of this component)

4-Publish the repository on GitHub

There are several projects exploring several themes in the Virtual Reality DAO hacks, would it make sense to partner with any of these?

NFT ticketing to enter virtual events: Ideation for VR DAO Hackathon - Tickets to the Metaverse

Art in VR to strengthen communities: [VIDEO PRESENTATION] VR Platform for cultural content

Auctioning and buying art in VR: [Ideation] ArtyBid: Virtual platform to hold NFTs auctions

Pinging @microchipgnu & @Natural-Warp who are on the VR DAO in case they have any other ideas.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestions. . .