Van Chan video shoot & NxM Sponsored video promotion

Hi Fam, Cheers to NxM Guild and Near Protocol creative Communities for the platform available for web3 creatives such as myself and also potential web3 creatives explore and work on our creative skills. The month of May has been really good with positive reviews from community collaboration projects such as Sonic Audio Nft and Video recently made, currently hoping to promote both videos on web2 applications and In web3 ($). Recent competitions have come up and the most recent one, The Van Chan challenge at which I came second at, I am glad to mention working on a video for, I hope to create this video for entertainment purposes and to further the promotion of Vanchan Audionft.

I am working on Vanchan video with the same video creatives that directed sonic video, the video promises to be worth the positive anticipated reactions! We plan to release it after the audio nft Vanchan has been released, the video will be kept for that period, to go with the Vanchan hype. The video would display relaxed energy but with movements, dancing, pretty much funky and fun kind of video using different locations.

I would be paying for social media ads as these are good content worth promoting with such means, instagram, Facebook and twitter, and also influencers in personal contacts to create awareness of these projects. These strategies are directed at creating awareness on these projects and introducing the creatives and sponsors to those who are yet to know about the Near web3 movement.

Results of all efforts at promotion would be made available,
These would be beneficial for the community members that have created these audionfts, the video director and of course NxM as there is a higher chance that “if desired attention be pulled towards these materials”, more value would be added upon these digital assets in Nfts in long run eventually so we’ll do the work.
Credit would be given to each person’s involved in the creation of the audio nfts and the video projects.

Promoting these materials on web2 and web3 platforms strategically is essential because of the hopes of returns in Hype, bringing accolades to all parties involved in creating these audionfts and the Videos, thanks fam.

Payment for Van Chan video,
Video director…$150
Personnel involved in arrangements…$100
Fashion stylists…$50

Payment as promised to @Mubzy he made the beat and produced my Audio entry for Vanchan challenge
$50

Vanchan Challenge audio.
New version being worked on for NFT promotional purposes.

Promotion of Sonic and Van Chan Videos
Instagram ads $100
Twitter, Facebook ads and influencers $100

Total amount requested = $550 to cover cost of Van Chan Video and Promotions.

4 Likes

Make it happen.
:boom: :boom: :boom:

1 Like

On d creator breda. Bless up your positivity :pray:t5: