Therapeutic Paint and Sip Awareness Event Proposal (IDEATION)

Paint, sip & Chill with Jamundo is a therapeutic painting event that seeks to improve participant’s mental health, boost creativity, relieve stress, and explore individual creativity in a fun way.
The goal of this art therapy event is to utilize the creative process to help people explore self-expression and, in doing so, find new ways to gain personal insight and develop new coping skills. The creation or appreciation of art is used to help people explore emotions, develop self-awareness, cope with stress, boost self-esteem, and work on social skills.

This event will feature a host of other creatives displaying various artworks and content creators as well. The plan is to make opening a Near wallet account and joining the C1 platform one of the criteria for participation. This will not only grow the community but create more awareness about the company and encourage more creatives to get on board. There’s gonna be a host of other fun stuff to do aside from painting, this will ensure participants loosen up and also have a positive mindset towards the guild and its importance.

Additionally, through the aforementioned, participants will get to meet other creatives and not only share ideas but engage in productive conversations.
I believe that a healthy mind and body are essential to not only a productive life but living life to the fullest.

A short note about me
My name is Paul Jamundo Solomon, a 200 level student of the Department of Creative Arts at the University of Lagos. I’m an art enthusiast who loves to paint and explore other creative mediums. I aim to use art as a tool to bring about positive change in my community. Additionally, I love to engage my fellow creatives in various activities to emphasize the importance of art and how it can be used to affect people positively.
Thank you.
To find out more, follow me on Instagram and Twitter at jamundo_ or leave a direct message on discord.

To make this event a success, we seek the sum of 350 N.
Materials: 100 N
Bounty to organizers: 120 N
Welfare and accommodation: 30 N

Payout: 350 NEAR
Wallet: jamundo.near

@Dedeukwu @JCB

3 Likes