The tune & Paul Crans, Sonic Video Shoot APRIL 2022

Hello NxM Fam, Council members, Onboarding Dao, Creative Dao and C1 Guild, I observe all existing protocol,

It’s been indeed a positive journey and creative journey in the NxM community, having made a number of new sound musics with fellow creatives in the community and other collaborations, I would love to say “Cheers to more” because the future is Bright with NEAR.

One of those collaborations I have been able to accomplish is a energetic bouncy track titled “SONIC” with Paul Crans, the inspiration came off listening to the instrumental, “Tor” by Paul Crans in the BeatDao Group, after the monthly Beat competition a while back and I’m glad that it is good motivating music with energy certain to get you bouncing.

Sonic NFT link below.

Sonic Link Above.

I am writing this proposal to request the financial assistance of the NxM community in creating a visual for this music sonic in order to further promote the music on the metaverse and even web2, It would be lovely to do a cool video to attract fans and potential fans, also making them fans of C1 Guild, Nxm and BeatDao because this music won’t have been able to come alive without these parties.

If my request is granted, I will be working with a genius creative, a video director and creator that i will be Onboarding into the Nxm system, he has great passion for video creativity, I have been with him and have seen his unreleased creative projects and it’s mind blowing, he is able to make videos look professional and it’s impressive. Social media of the director is

@lishi_linimye

Incongruous modus operandi.

Well, we will be searching for a location that we can use for the video, we plan to make it a particular location with different scenes involving other personnel, a number of helping hands while on SET the video shoot…we would be artistic about the video and decorative, we hope to make it cool with what we have got to create the video. This project would be a NxM Sponsored project with the Nxm logo in display.

Cost Breakdown

Lighting and set-up
$100, could be used in future for other videos,

Payment of Personnel involved in setting up scenes and transportation
$100

Securing Location and necessary props
$100

Video Payment.
$100

Video hype/Promotion
$100

Total Amount requested
$500 in Near,

One Love NxM Fam.

Thetune.near.

8 Likes

Hi @TheTune100, thank you for your proposal. Council will review by the due time. Meanwhile, please structure your proposal following this guideline: [Guide] NxM Projects Grant Application (Stream Two)

2 Likes

Looking forward to this. Hope it gets approved

1 Like

Thank you fam! Glad you envision it.

Hey @TheTune100
Please be informed that your proposal has been approved, however without a video promotion ($100) NxM Social Media Team will help you to promote the video.

Feel free to request 50% ($200) of the requested funds to NxM.

Once your project will be ready please share your artworks and details with NxM Social Media Team in order to promote it on Twitter and Instagram - Telegram: Contact @nxmsocialmedia

We are implementing a new process of NxM membership via NEAR Guilds App, please join there, as stated wallets there will have privilege to request funding from NxM.

In order to join, please do the following steps:

• Open NEAR Guilds App https://app.nearguilds.com
  • Find NxM Guild​
  • Log to the app using your NEAR wallet​
  • Join the community using your NEAR wallet!

Also, feel free to leave your feedback here, when you will be doing the report, after the delivered show.

3 Likes

Thank you Paul, all info here are positive news! Thanks Nxm. Would get to work.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing the video for this project!

1 Like

Yezzir, on my mindddd :weary::fist:t4:. Thanks bro !

1 Like

After NxM granted/approved my proposal for funding sonic Video, plans were finalised and executed as regards the Video Shoot, a lot of time and effort were put in to ensure that the video comes out worthy of the audionft itself, “sonic”. It wasn’t smooth as our settings with the wood and materials for the scene at first wrecked because of a heavy rain that fell the next day, Haha, however we were still creative once more and reconstructed a different settings for the video. Thanks to NxM, the director and his team, really great set of young creatives, and God’s mercy the video has been shot fully.

Link for Video Below

@Monish016 @Paul :fist:t4:

2 Likes

Awesome, soon I’m going to upload the video to NxM YouTube, meanwhile feel free to request for a second payout @TheTune100 :handshake::raised_hands:

1 Like

It’s on YouTube!

2 Likes