Claim #2: Content Creation

Series

Type of activity: Infographics

Briefly describe the activity: A collection of Infographics

Provide the link to the end result:

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 125 USD

Claim #3 : Social Media NEAR Force

Series

Type of activity: Twitter (Social Media Near Force)

Briefly describe the activity: Grow your followers, posting updates/news/comments. One time bonuses once you reach 200-500-1000 followers (now 540 followers) & Daily Twitter activities.

Provide the link to the end result: @Near_Community

https://twitter.com/Near_Community

Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities: 100 + 100 = 200 USD

Total rewards claim: 60 + 125 +200 = 385 USD

1 Like

Good evening

Near_Crypto Community

@Near_Community

@NEARProtocol @OpenWebSandbox @awesome_near #NEARUSDT #NEAR_INFOGRAPHICS #NEAR_WALLETS #NEAR #NEARECOSYSTEM @coinbase NEAR INFRASTRUCTURE - WALLETS : Coinbase https://coinbase.com/custody

Near is not supported Coinbase wallet .
All other infographics are awesome, thanks

1 Like

I like everything about my work, I think the OWS moderators will make an accurate conclusion

1 Like

Hello Vorsik, there is zero interaction in your community. Please, you need to solve why is making your 500+ followers to unlike (not give you even 1 like) to your tweets.

And your memes are liked always by the same Near meme related accounts.

1 Like

@FritzWorm Sir, I am Martin not vorsik.I think that
guy wrongly messaged in this thread … I am developing my community…I am giving some likes to near related people, so they r giving back (my guess). If u give some instructions to attract others ,I will follow in next month . Thank u

1 Like

@FritzWorm I have put lot of efforts in this month … kindly consider my work. Thank u

1 Like

@FritzWorm U didn’t mention any amount. kindly clarify .

I will approved but I will need you to improve the quality of the infographics for the next month. And the engage of your community.

Memes → $50
Infographics → $60 (12*$5 - low quality is rated this month as $5 per pic)

Total: $110

1 Like

Thanks @FritzWorm . I gave 100%effort for whole 30days… But U didn’t give occasional activity reward which is 50$,Also quote retweets & tweets doesn’t require likes (as per ows guidelines) but u r expecting that also !.. Consider if Possible…