Sandbox [August] Reward claim of icebear.near#2185

Claim 1:

1. Is it an act or series? Series.
  2. Type of Activity: Sandbox Referral Program.

It is a series in the Sandbox Referral Program.

1. Briefly describe the activity (act or series or both):

Act: Bring Developers to NEAR Academy Series: Developer Completes Academy and Becomes NEAR Certified.

I introduced some of my friends in college to NEAR Academy, they completed the Academy and became NEAR Certified.

1. Provide the link to the end result:

This is a list of students who attended and completed NEAR Academy, thus obtaining their NEAR Certificate:
gaobac.near
ducviet00.near
gauxam.near
chexanh.near

Link to evidence: NEAR Academy - Google Drive

1. Estimate your reward accounting for all the activities (acts or series or both) you have completed. This has to be in accordance with the rolling opportunities list.

The estimated reward is 80 NEAR, 4 developers completed the Academy and became NEAR Certified. (20 NEAR one time per developer).

Claim 2: I brought those 4 people to sandbox so it’s 3 NEAR more for each developer

Estimated reward is 3 x 4 = 12 NEAR

Claim 3:

1. Type of activity: Content Creation
  2. Briefly describe the activity: I created a collection of 15 memes and post on my Twitter account and got at least 3 likes per meme
  3. Provide the links to the end results:
  1. Estimate your reward:
    Estimated reward for a collection of min 15 memes with minimum of 3 likes per meme:
    2 x 35 = 70 NEAR

Claim 4:

1. Type of activity: Content Translation and Subtitles
  2. Briefly describe the activity:
  1. Provide the link to the end result:
    Here are links for my translated guide and published on learnnear.club with name icebear.near (also my near account id):
    Top 3 dự án NFT trên NEAR Protocol - Learn NEAR Club
    Hướng dẫn nhanh về tài khoản NEAR - Learn NEAR Club
    NEAR Rainbow Bridge hoạt động như thế nào? - Learn NEAR Club

2. Estimate your reward
    Estimated reward for translating document for developer materials is 3 x 10 = 30 NEAR

Claim 5
Fill in the general feedback survey for the OWS with discord handle icebear.near#2185
Estimated reward: 4 NEAR

Total estimated reward: 80 + 12 + 70 + 30 + 4 = 196 NEAR

1 Like

Needs to be edited, proposal for 196 NEAR approved

1 Like

edited :slight_smile: thanks for your hard work

1 Like