Resigning from the GWG

Dear Community,

It has been my honor to be a part of the GWG since the very first day of its formation. The experience of participating in and witnessing the community as it defines its own way to self-govern has been humbling, and deeply important to me as a person, and professional.

The work we have done together, connecting bridges across the world continues to thrill me, and it has only begun. It is though with deep thought and consideration that I must step away from the GWG. There are a few key reasons:

1. Most critically, my father has entered hospice and I am with him 24 hours a day as he transitions. I am an only child, and he and I are very close. Therefore, he is my priority and I do not want to miss a beat or a moment with him.

2. I also wish to focus on exploring the Marcom Workgroup. The team that is collecting there is remarkable, and we are working on initiatives for launch and also for the NDC constellation as a whole that I hope will develop into a deeply valuable offering for the community.

3. Finally, the Creatives Community is doing very exciting things through the efforts and guidance of the Creatives DAO. I want to make myself available to the community now with all I have learned from being within the GWG to help it thrive in the ecosystem.

Again, far and wide, all of you who have been working so very very hard, thank you.
Sarah

25 Likes

Thanks for all of the support :revolving_hearts:. GWG wind down is quickly approaching, but the NDC is just beginning :pray:t4::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

1 Like

All the best @sarahkornfeld! Look forward to seeing you around the NDC and NEARVerse! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

You’ve been an integral part of the community. @sarahkornfeld
Wish you all the success with your future endeavours. :pray:

1 Like

sarah, thank you so much for all you do. you’re very valuable to us :people_hugging:

1 Like

Best wishes for your future aspirations with MarCom.

You are a truly a mentor and have learned a lot from you over the last few months.

1 Like

Thank you for all your hard work and commitment :heart:

1 Like

From the few meetings I saw you, you transmite the best of the vibes. All the best wishes, hope to cross again in the future.

1 Like