[REPORT]Web3 and Near Conference

Good Day Creatives, First of all we would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who support and guide this initiative to onboard more creative people in NEAR.
To start this report let me share with your some of the pictures and documented photos during the gathering.

From the Original proposal the Venue should be in indoor area, but as we discuss during the meeting we choose to organize the event in Outdoor to have a Public and live viewing during the bounty.
We also received support from Tourism Department of Surallah, in this action we also spread the good news to the people and reach more Creative Artist for the Event.

Below are some documented photos during the event, you can see that we gain a lot of attention and visitors from the municipality. Some of them are bystanders while other stays until afternoon. While our new onboarded artist into near doing the live painting i myself and also with the help of AGOS President sir Danny Doce welcome the visitors and participants in the said event.
People are asking what is near how they start to and what other stuffs and related to near they can learn with all my knowledge and gathered materials i bring i show them through my phone and ipad the Dapps, marketplaces, near wallet etc.
We are so grateful to make this once in a lifetime gathering held in the City with the help and support of Creatives.

Our participants came from other places but half of them are from the local community of Surallah,South Cotabato which our event venue this time.

Names Of Participants:

• Jerald Navarro
  • Dia Mei Casumpang
  • Orly Drilon
  • Rodelyn Bignayan
  • Armiel Jay Ricarze
  • Noemi Doce
  • Jovie Villanueva
  • Raymond Flores
  • Vhinee Bohors
  • Lino Tiboloc
  • Rey Delos Santos
  • Carissa Mendez
  • Herwin Amban
  • John Emmannuel Teniel
  • Reymart Policarpio
  • Israel Quiao
  • Yvonne Barrcao
  • Shiela Mae Biogos
  • Jeckler Wacar
  • Angel Delos Santos
  • Leo Libo-on
  • Jennebe Cataluna

Onboarded Artist

• John Mark Lumacad
  • Jacquelyn Fuentenegra
  • Jefren Manake
  • Jessa Mae Pableo
  • Joeja Bernabe
  • John Angelo Carmona
  • John Margell Carmona
  • John Mark Carmona
  • John Richard Lim
  • John Mark Mayordomo
  • Karl Jay Lumagas
  • Kristian Dave Naraga
  • Mark Mansueto
  • Rashel Ann Nolasco
  • Roldan Mayon
  • Ron Basanez
  • Roniel Jay Saga
  • Maika Ella Fernandez
  • Daniella Doce
  • Nicolas Doce

Next are the Documented photos During the public viewing.

20221005_104503

20221005_105546

Above is the Compilation of the Nfts or the Paintings Created on the said event.

Next is during the Preparation.

As we Set the meeting and talk about what we need for the event, Majority request that instead of spray paints we will use again Acrylic Paints that suitable for the Canvasses we made.
We Created total of 20 canvass in plywoods instead of 15 from the original proposal. The funds that used to pay for the venue was added to the additional canvass and adding 5 more artist to paint as we choose the outdoor venue instead of indoor with pay.

MAP where artist and other participants came.
Some Artist came from Malapatan Saranggani Province, General Santos City, Tupi South Catabato, Koronadal City and the Venue Surallah South Cotabato.

Here is our Banner and Tshirt Printed.

Thank You So Much Creatives and More Power.
Ligaya <3

3 Likes

This is awesomely wonderful…woow!

1 Like

This is a good work of Art. The future is NEAR.

1 Like

Ohh thank you guys For this heartwarming support. We will do our best to onboard more and make Near a better and Stronger Community in Web3. LFG Fam​:heart::rocket::fire:
@Powercash @Handsome247 :heart: