[REPORT] NEAR Türkiye January 2024

Hi @NearGlobeDao

hereby I am sending the January 2024 report for NEAR Türkiye.

Guild / Community Name: Near Türkiye
User: nearinturkiye.near
Funding scheme : 1 month
Previous Proposal: [Approved] NEAR Globe DAO V1: NDC Budget JANUARY 2024

Previous Reports can be found here: Topics tagged turkey-guild

Near.social of all core team members:

Link to the Social Media accounts:

Highlights of the month

• Refferal: New Wallets
  • Engagement Gamification mechanism: Twitter, Telegram, Near Social, Youtube, Wallet Txns, Community Support, Daily news
  • New Partnerships
  • Education and Developer onboarding

Refferal New wallets
We have invited new members to the NEAR ecosystem and let them create new wallets.
Planned: 60
Achieved: 62
Total transactions TX: 407
More details to all created wallets can be found here

Engagement Gamification mechanism
Twitter
impressions planned: 50000
impressions achieved: 62000

Link to all tweets can be found here

All Tweets are also automatically shared in our Near Social Account

Telegram:
Total Messages:

New members by source, all new members need to be approved before they can join our channel. We do select them manually and check if they are real users.

Active members: changes between 200-250

Community support
We have an active community on Telegram and supporting 7 days a week. In our TG chat we are distributing keypom links to increase the engagement

Youtube videos
Videos planned: 4 with 6000 views total (1500 views each)
Views created: 4 with approx 7000 views total (1600-2000 views each)

2 Partnerships

Merchandise Swags
We are currently distributing Cups and Pens to real NEAR believers with a minimum of 100TX on pikespeak. The cups are on the way, as soon as the members receive the cups I will share some photos here.
https://x.com/near_turkey/status/1755937919007629721?s=20

Articles

Events

Metrics & Evidence
Spreadsheet Metrics & Evidence

Next Goals Highlights

• Achieve February KPIs and goals as mentioned in my proposal
  • Organize a developer workshop with our partner Agenzy or Rust community
  • Increase TX by using Dapps on NEAR
  • IamHuman registrations
  • Get in touch with GPTVerse and help them introducing their project to the NEAR community

Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

Hi NEAR Turkey,

Thank you, it’s a good report but some points are missing

Please add in more detail:

1. TG active members
  2. 3 events with min 30 users/ event
  3. 2 Devs training activities: I saw only one
  4. 25 average txns/wallet/ month for 30 new wallets
2 Likes

Hello @HaiVu

We have updated the report and created a Metrics & Evidence spreadsheet for a better understanding of our reached KPIs.

Regarding Dev training activities: In the past few weeks we got in touch with universities to organize small workshops, had meetings with them to explain our needs and currently educating them about Near Protocol in the TG group. We will share updates to organized small workshops soon.

Regarding TX: we have created 62 new wallets and currently letting them use Dapps to increase the TX. Currently we need to do this manually, we will update the wallet spreadsheet weekly with the new stats. Hopefully you can find an automatic solution for this in the future.

For any further questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you very much for your support.

Yups, I saw only one workshop mentioned. Please provide the report for the remaining activities.

We need to put in some extra effort because on this chart, I only see the top 5 accounts with an average of over 25 transactions per month

1 Like

Hello @derymars sure
here some evidence photos from the online education via google meet.

We had also an appointment with GPTVerse.art, I don’t have any evidence photo from the google meet but the project is listed on NEAR Horizon
https://near.org/near/widget/ProfilePage?accountId=gptverse.near
and we are going to have a twitter space together with them this week where they will talk about how they are going to launch their project, give ideas to other developers about how to build on NEAR etc…, here the link:
https://twitter.com/near_turkey/status/1757694680878235983?s=46&t=gxzlwNC7uc7fDrPYFzrk_A
https://twitter.com/gpt_verse
Also on 23th February there will be a small development workshop, I will put the activity statistics about the Twitter Space and Workshop in my next report in February.

Regarding tx, Pikespeak has some issues showing real / correct / live data. Also it takes some time to let the users do on-chain activities, we didn’t use any function calls or something else.
The sheet is updated now
Nearblocks: NEAR Türkiye January 2024 report - Nearblocks - Google Sheets
Pikespeak: NEAR Türkiye January 2024 report – Pikespeak - Google Sheets

We will put more effort to increase the tx in February.

Thank you for your support!