[REPORT] Globe DAO Council AMAN March / April

Hello Everyone,

I’m happy to present the key highlights of my work in March-April.

1. Meeting Attendance : Attended a total of 6 meetings with a 100% attendance rate, including team meetings and sessions with the House of Merit. Meeting durations ranged between 1-2 hours.

• Besides team meetings, I had 10 sync with guilds & their team, explaining them the steps they needed to take, listened to their feedback and problems, and helped them find solutions.
  2. Collectively, we introduced BD Proposal to HoM. Which is under review at the moment.

3. Delegated all extra tasks to the team and community leads. Engaged in daily active discussions with Globe DAO Councils regarding all strategies and planning.

• Keeping track of all the DAO expenses & discussed what needs to be done leftovers with councils and HoM.
  4. Compiled and Created a detailed report for March, consolidating contributions from all 12 guilds. This report highlights our overall progress and identifies areas where we can improve together.

5. For transparency, created a comprehensive spreadsheet showcasing the key highlights of all 14 guilds for the month of March. The link to the sheet is included in our monthly report.

6. I re-directed all the guilds to BOS for May proposals and helped them with all obstacles, be it technical or non-technical. As it was a new experience for us, we faced several issues. But with the help of the OPS team, we managed to solve most of the issues. At the very last moment, we realized a few proposals that were posted by leads had disappeared. Then we asked the guilds to repost their proposals. In the end, everything was solved. It was a great experience for all of us. Hopefully, we will see smoothness in the process in the coming months.

7. Reviewed proposals for March, providing constructive feedback to ensure their alignment with our values and KPIs.

• Total Proposals: 15
    • Approved Proposals: 12
    • Approved polls on AstroDAO
  8. Reviewd reports of March, providing feedbacks + calculating all their budget according to the KPIs achieved by them.

• Total Reports: 14
  • Managed communications and engagements with the communities, conducting two meetings with each to address concerns, gather feedback.
  1. As part of my responsibilities, I prepared [PROPOSAL] Globe DAO Funding Request to House of Merit for May

2. Responsibly replied to NF Legal Team with the details of Twitter-suspended communities on email & Telegram chat.

Thank you for your attention, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further information. Your encouragement is crucial as we continue to shape the future of Globe DAO.

Reach out to us via our socials:

Twitter: NearGlobeDAO
Telegram: Near Globe DAO (Group)
Personal Telegram Handle: Aman
Email: nearglobedao@gmail.com

1 Like