[REPORT] FREELANCERS DAO : MultiXender

Freelancer DAO : proposals, reports

Hello, NDC Community my name is Yashank and i am submitting my report for MultiXender which is powered by Freelancers DAO

MultiXender - Your NEAR Batching Powerhouse
MultiXender revolutionizes NEAR token transfers with these powerful features:

• Batch Power: Consolidate those transactions! Send tokens to a whole list of users in one smooth move.
  • Fee-Friendly: Cut down on those pesky gas fees with a single, streamlined transaction.
  • Lightning Speed: Experience rapid transfers that respect your valuable time.
  • Precision Focus: Built-in address verification minimizes errors and lost tokens.

The MultiXender project allows users to send Near tokens to multiple recipients simultaneously. In April, we undertook a significant revamp to improve its security and features.

Support and Maintenance [Lead : Yashank]

1. Verification Procedure for Addresses: To ensure safe transactions, Implemented a verification process for recipient addresses. This minimises the risk of errors and unauthorised transfers.

2. USDT Option for Amount Specification: Introduced a USDT option for users to specify the amount they wish to send. While the underlying transfer remains in Near tokens, this feature provides greater flexibility for users familiar with USDT.

3.Updated Fee Structure: Introduced new fees structure for the MultiXender. In New fee structure fees was lowered by 70% of the starting fees which could be used f

4. Ongoing User Support and Maintenance: Throughout April, I actively provided support and maintenance to all users encountering issues with transactions. This ensured a smooth user experience and timely resolution of any problems.

5. Daily Meetings with Development Team: To facilitate effective communication and provide necessary information to the development team, I held daily meetings. These meetings ensured the team was aligned with project requirements and user feedback.

Design [Lead: Manish]

1.Professional Frontend Redesign: Crafted a visually appealing and intuitive new frontend for MultiXender, utilizing modern design principles and user-centered techniques.

2.Intuitive Prompt Format: Revamped the existing prompt system for entering transaction details. The new format streamlines data input, reducing errors and improving the overall user flow.

3.Aesthetic Enhancements: Introduced a suite of creative design elements, including new color palettes, typography, and subtle animations. These significantly enhance the visual appeal and professionalism of MultiXender.

4.Accessibility Focus: Prioritized accessibility throughout the redesign, ensuring MultiXender can be easily used by individuals with varying needs and abilities.

5.Responsive Layout: Optimized the interface to adapt seamlessly across different screen sizes and devices, providing a consistent user experience.

Overall Impact

The April revamp of the MultiXender project significantly improved its security and functionality. The addition of the verification procedure and USDT option enhances user confidence and flexibility. By providing continuous support and maintaining open communication with the development team, we ensured a successful project update and a positive user experience.

Start Sending here
Twitter
Near Social

:beginner:Team consists of two Members @Manish-hr14 and @yashank with each giving 60+ Hours in the month of April

I encourage you to review this report thoroughly and feel free to reach out to me with any questions, feedback, or additional information you may need

Thank You

1 Like