Report for the past month and budget for the next. From melodynft.near

Report of @bekkerantn. This august I was working on Near platforms as bekkerantn.near. I made 4 arts in 3d and minted it on https://pluminite.com. I made the publications on twitter (https://twitter.com/bekkerantn?s=09) with my arts, links and hashtags related to Near and Near platform, also posting them on my insta. All drops was with 25% royalities to the art.sputnikdao.near. Moreover usually reetweeting info about Near, and the Near artists. As I see all of that reaches nice attention and I’m trying to improve the quality of drops on the Pluminite platform with my arts. Also I am collecting some arts from other artists

I adding some stats about my Twitter posts and impressions about that.

Next month I would like also mint on paras platform with the small cards collection. I would like to making minimum 4 drops per month and posting about them and Near platforms on twitter, and collect some arts too.

5 Likes

Great! NFT platforms users can buy your collection. Why do you need special budget for that?

Q2: how did you select your artists?

Thank You and have a great day!

2 Likes

These 8 artists are the reputed leaders in building and developing the community. I selected them not only by artistic criteria, but also by personal, leadership, qualities. Before this program we were already a team.
bekkerantn helps artists at any time of the day to solve any problem related to social networks, nft, software, he can also be an admin in groups, because is constantly online. A special budget is needed in order to devote oneself entirely to work on the development an support of the community, and not only on the creation of 3D art.
It seems to me that it is necessary to ask the degens why they need a special budget of 300 Near for a photo with a cardboard. Thank you for a question and have a good day too.

6 Likes

Got you.

Most of your artists still working for another NFT platforms on Ethereum. They weren’t dedicated for Near platforms in July and August either.

Firstable, they recieved amount of 350 $ in Near (they worked only for 1 month). Is that enough for living, how do you think?. They had art already minted on other platforms. Thats natural, that they were promoted their art on another platforms, where they was already successful. Second thing. This grant program seems to be unstable. Why they have to burn all their relations with collectors on other platforms? They are smart, and they see situation with Dao here, in Near ecosystem. Third. Honestly, there is not so much collectors on near platforms, to live from that small sales. 4-th. On twitter, if you are only talking about Near, you will be not interesting for readers. 100% advertising is killing any brand. Most effective is 60/40. They created huge wave of positive posts about near, and nft platforms, all of them are the “hearts” of nft community in twitter. Their accounts are growing very fast and popularity as well)

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/ilblackdragon/status/1440963334333927426?s=19 Here is the link to the post of Illya Polosukhin about developing Dao and small friendly groups of people, that create warm and positive vibes in near ecosystem. We have to begin from this.:sun_with_face: Artists are the most creative and friendly people in the world, they put their hearts to everything they are doing

4 Likes

Report of @be747 My main platform I operate as an artist and NEAR entusiast is a twitter so far.

Things I’ve don for promotion NEARProtocol:

• approximately 10 posts daily regarding NEARProtocol and art related NEAR which makes around 60 posts in the week with average 1000 impressions per post.

• collection of 15 Near Noisy Coins titled “Near make a noise” and much more available on mintbase
    on my profile thebe.near

• collection of “FRAMES” on mintbase

• 7 gems on pluminite

• got in touche with one of t biggest Polish crypto youtuber (Mike Satoshi 26K on twtr, 46K youtube )
    invetently he mentioned about NEAR on his yt channel.

• Made giveaway of MukachevoCoin to celebrate new ATH of Near after this few artists made a Near wallet to collect a coin.

• made collab-video with our group

I’M planning to do;

• continuing routine of spreading and promoting NEARProtocol

• outdor art like architectural mapping (projection on buildings in different cities including Mukachevo) and posting it on my Vimeo and Youtube channel

• Polish Youtube channel about NFT’s to spread more knowledge about art

At the moment I’m in touche with team who I cooperate doing outdor art in case they accept my idea to make Architectural mapping ( https://vimeo.com/123642777#_=_ ) ill present costs of renting video projectors for outdor projections (40000 lumens). If they come back with reasonable price for rent ill pass the offer to Melody.

2 Likes