[REPORT] Discord Daily Quizzes | DAOrecords | Week 14 | July 2022

Discord Daily Quizzes (Week 14)
Here is the Week 14 report for DAOrecords Daily Quiz which is held on Discord from July 4th - July 8th, 2022.

The questions for the Daily Quiz for this week’s quizzes are as the following:

Summary

2022-07-11 (4)

Winners
larrsfiaskid.near (Managed to answer questions no. 2 & 3: after timer limit, correctly, no. 4 & no. 5 correctly)

Since the amount of participants and correct answers are unpredictable, I used my own $NEAR for the time being to pay those participants who managed to answer each question correctly.

Total requested funds: 0.15 N

cc :: Operations [Founder] @vandal

[APPROVED] DAOrecords DAO Funding - May 2022

Join our Telegram and our Discord to be a part of the community!

3 Likes

I think i also managed to answer question number 2 correctly. kindly check and update ypur records @Sleezy_Moss

Done, question 2 and 3 are both answered after the time limit so rewards doesn’t changed

1 Like

This is not about the rewards @Sleezy_Moss
Let the records be in order… From your new response it means question number 3 which was part of initial report is now being regarded as being answered after the time limit.
Kindly let your records be clear
There seem to be large inconsistencies with how both trivia/ quizzes are being administered. If you say there is a 12 hour countdown, then you should please try to be at least consistent with the posting time.

hi there @larrsfiaskid as you can see with the screenshot below, for every quiz that goes on in our Discord channel, there is a countdown timer with it, so I would believe that you would have seen that.

1. should you have questioned those quizzes before the timer, it would be fair and appropriate. however you did not do so.

2. with the countdown timer stated there, it would have been very clear and obvious that you would have to answer those quizzes within that time frame.

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 9.17.09 PM 1

Hello Bro

Your response @_Tech1 should be pertinent to

1. Inconsistencies with posting time ( If you say there is a 12 hour countdown, then you should please try to be at least consistent with the posting time.)
  2. the actual records of the reports provided (Let the records be in order… From your new response it means question number 3 which was part of initial report is now being regarded as being answered after the time limit.
    Kindly let your records be clear)

@larrsfiaskid

1. I do believe that we also have irl jobs, and there are times where irl jobs tend to take up bulk of the workflow in web3, where we are trying to do and help the community grow in web3.

2. in his report, he did mention and state the obvious in relevance and accordance. so there is no discrepencies, subject to the matter of the countdown, it is in the discord channel when you open the chatroom, so I really do not see why it should be stated twice here in a report and in the discord channel prior to the fact that when you answer to those quizzes, you would already know that there is a time limit,

which questions me to ask you this ? did you see the countdown timer in the discord channel chat when you opened it ? if so why is there a need to report it here ?

1 Like

first off I might have miss-seen that but I do remember and checked the details on when each participant answered the questions. Thank you for letting me did a rechecked, your 2nd and 3rd questions are both answered after the timer limit (refer to the attachments) so as far as rewards go, I did nothing wrong on that. And as far as inconsistency are concerned, I have a real life work as well so sometimes I can’t be on time but I did explained my reasons for why and for last week SoundSplash events are against me since it was way too early for my time zone so my sleeping timing have been affected as well plus most of my drum students are asking for extra classes since most of them will be taking their drum exams next month. Lastly the countdown timer is posted every time after the question has being posted and I also mentioned it in the rules as well. So this is just a simple mistake from my end and you don’t have to make a big fuzz about it here, there’s a general-chat channel on the discord server for this matter.

I do not need to answer your questions as @Sleezy_Moss has posted in the proceeding comment that it was an error on his part and he has other important commitments