Project title: Sputnikdao-cli
One-liner: Development of an NFT card battle game “Burrito battle”.
Project DAO: NEAR Hispano SputnikDAO
Burrito battle uses NFT features for creating an NFT game based on card battle games.
Series: Onboarding NEAR Certified Developer bootcamp participants to Developers in Residence program
Nov 8→ 12, 2021 (Mexico)
1500 USD (60 hours - Developer in Residence) ~ 122.44 NEAR
350 USD (10 hours - Manager in Residence) ~ 28.57 NEAR
Total: $1850 USD ~ 151.01 NEAR
The following list are the results obtained for the team:
- Reading and documenting about the NFT standard in NEAR.
- Organize code repository structure for the project.
- Learning how to interact with near-standard-contracts Rust crate.
- Setup of NFT contract based on rust based on NEP-171 standard of NEAR protocol.
- Method for recovering NFT information by its ID as well as the amount of minted tokens.
- Interactions with NFT metadata to write, overwrite and save extra information on it.
- Definition of basic NFT stats for battle game.
The code with the progress of the project would be uploaded to the following link: https://github.com/cloudmex/burrito-battle
To know about how the team is organizing and developing this project we prepare a channel in the NEAR Hispano discord server called burrito-battle, inside the channel the team records videos about daily updates. Link to NEAR Hispano discord NEAR Hispano