[Report] CREATIVES DAO APRIL FUNDING REPORT

I’m always open for any call with Community members :heart:

Great job @Dabbie3229 :heart:

2 Likes

@thecreator i not even going deep to research but the fact all basic information about you is looking suspicious and it’s something to pay attention with.

Please answer this few questions.
Why’s your Instagram page deleted??

Why’s your medium page a non entity. It says the page has been deleted by the Author :ok_hand:

Feel free to prove me wrong by dropping your IG, Medium or Old twitter account not the new one you opened of recent.

Or you can send a more clear pics of you now since you said you no more have dreads as per personal issues, you’ve already dox a pic so you can send a clear one to prove you’re not JohnX

Aside this questions, I would proceed as @dacha has decided to join the call.
I would also be on the call, @JohnX and @thecreator has to be on the call too.

Please someone who knows JohnX more has to be on the call so we ask questions that JohnX knows if he fails to answer that means the call was manipulated by another person hoping to cover up JohnX spot while I’ve some questions only @thecreator can answer with the little conversation we’ve had of recent.

The call can be held 7PM UTC? Tomorrow @dacha @Dabbie3229 @JohnX @thecreator what do you think?

3 Likes

I think @Cryptonaut and some creative mods should equally be on the call, since they have a recording of the call where @thecreator attended, so we can have to clarify all these mess. @thecreator kindly notify us if you and @JohnX would be available for the call

• When should we have the call?
  • Wednesday 4pm UTC
  • Thursday 4pm UTC
  • Friday 4pm UTC

0 voters

2 Likes

@creativesdao-council @Dacha @blaze @Psalmy @thecreator @JohnX @rhymetaylor

Please kindly vote and if you are interested in attending the call indicate please :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Thanks i have voted,

I would attend the call to answer any questions am being asked

But i would also love to know something, i havr obligations to be on the call for the sake of a friend and at the same time…i would like to know whats in for me in all these…

Would the creatives mods finally find a resolution to all the issues previously and allow mr back into the creatives community after all these years of prejudice and smear on my name

Am hust asking and its a fair ask, i have been by myself all these while and this issue seems to bring me back, please something has to be in for me

@Psalmy

Let @Dabbie3229 be on this call too.

2 Likes

Oh
@AugustKinge with the unfinished football and viewing centre event? :thinking:

2 Likes

Am not sure that is my linkedin you have… here is my linkedin below, thanks

I have voted

Incase the instagram is not working due to some hitch i wont know of here it is
instagram.com/enyinnayatheengine

I dont have an old twitter, i newly joined

Sure I’ll be on the call. :pray:

Lol I do plenty of work for free. In this instance, we are putting together a comprehensive case study and the funds are being used to support the event. Thanks for your interest though. Btw, we are working with a charity for the event.

As mentioned earlier; I don’t support posting the Zoom call recording on public domain. @thecreator has been advised of the potential consequences (both positive and negative) of inspecting the recording internally. He hasn’t reverted back for next steps and his non-response suggests no further action should be taken.

I also think it is completely unnecessary to tag Illia, Marieke and Blaze in this instance. There is no apparent misconduct on behalf of the Creatives DAO and/or their council members (for now).

In future; I would suggest you first escalate these grievances to any of @moderators who can make a more informed judgement of the situation given that they have better context of community related issue(s) overall.

Thank you :pray:

9 Likes

I have reverted to you… They have to share the recording

I only took my time because @psalmy and @Dabbie3229 are planning a meeting with the truth and reconciliation arm of the NDC

Let them share it for the world to see

@The_darrk @blaze @williamx @Dacha

1 Like

When are you providing the recording of the call.

I am not John X, and i will stop at nothing to prove that

I have already shared my view on this. No Zoom call recordings will be put out on public domain. We will review this internally and action will be taken accordingly. You’ve been advised what the possible consequences of this might mean. Stay tuned for next steps and actions :+1:

Then why did you make it loook like i was reluctant to the video being shared. Lets break it down, how can an accusation be validated or debunked if there is no proper evidence to see
Whatever you are doing, let the NDC know the whole process, there are too many back talks and biased conclusions that happen behind the scenes with the creatives moderators. I was a first hand victim of that when @Paul who has never known me personally or seen me claimed that i am john X because according to him he recognises my voice.

I am not john X… note this everyone
@Psalmy @williamx @blaze @Dacha

My way of looking at this is that the side raising accusations should be the one presenting supporting evidence, and not the other way round. You brought up allegations of misconduct against the CDAO council members but are not backing this with any proof.

Since this wasn’t provided we will review this and any subsequent remarks (made by both parties) internally as per our guidelines and take the necessary steps. There is no need to repeatedly tag other people on the forum. I’m pretty sure they’ve seen your messages on the thread :pray:

I request you to trust and comply with the existing processes we have in place to ensure we keep a fair and vibrant community for the Near ecosystem.

13 Likes

the DAO as a new community has been really active on chain

Hello @thecreator,
How are you? How are you feeling?

Remembering,
Reputation is a construction, I suggest that you be Focus to follow the guidelines of fund.
Tagging many members, fights and accusations is not a good strategy to create a good relationship in ecosystem.
About your KYC, you can do this operational in peace.
Please review your profile and check if your links are valid.
Please be more transparent in your near social : NEAR

Thanks and have a nice day!

ps: I suggest that you read a guideline and win a badge, it’s my second time talking about this badge, with you.
First time was 29th March 2023.

1 Like

Congrats to those that got approved.

Sadly we didn’t get approved this time again and we really did put in work to learn, grow and proper research.

It’s just so sad​:person_facepalming:

1 Like