[Report] Afrostar Guild Female Creatives Project February

In January, I proposed for the project of my self which i couldnt acomplish because of my school exams around that period, so i invited DEBUSH to do her own project instead,

The project lasted 3 weeks for DELUXE quality’s sake
Finally completed now, minted last week (on debhush’s birthday) 1 copy of the NFTs was sold immediately, this made her happy and added value to her birthday. She believe’s in NFTs now and wanna do more,

HER video has been shot and premiered. were are using this video to advertise NEAR Protocol and Afrostar guild, so more people can be attracted for onboarding.

Yes! up to february!

I finally finished my exams and had the chance to record my project, i will say this is the most exciting part of my life, cos this stuff are always expensive to achieve, its a privilege to be a beneficiary and also a council in Afrostar guild. :heart: :heart: this is more of the reason while i pledge to keep working for the female creatives with the same energy.

My Songs are ready now minted and my video has also been shot and premiered! :heart: :heart:
pls check out :dancer:

Irede Nigma started her poet recording already, she’ going back to studio on next week friday to complete her project.

I will update this when it is ready! :heart:

@sterryo @bgem

3 Likes

thank you so much, @ifeoluwa uve been doing a great job :heart:

i love everythink. bless you.

1 Like

thank you @ifeoluwa keep holding it down… you are doing well. :muscle:

1 Like

Hi there!

Wondering Irede Nigma was able to complete her project?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, Thank you so much, @adrianseneca Irede Nigma’ project Is Audio Poet recording and visuals,

She just finished her Exam in the university in KOGI STATE, we could have let her finish the project their, but for proper handling experience and best quality of sound, we await her to return to LAGOS, which she yet to be back, Myself and @sterryo have also been patiently waiting for her return from school and the new date is 12 of April. once she’s back we are completing the project straight up. project is really a dope one with great potentials, and we cant wait for it to get done and MINTED

you could also confirm this from her direct on her Telegram account @OmowunmiIre
Instagram: @irede_nigma

you could also join us on our telegram group chat for activities : Telegram: Contact @AfroStarGuild

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the update! It’s beautiful to see young folks in university engaging with NEAR like this! I am excited to see the growth of this collaboration :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you more @adrianseneca as we progress, great things are gonna happen :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: