[Report] Adem – Meta Pool Ambassador Working Activities for April, 2024

I’m happy to announce the activities conducted by Meta Pool in Turkey in April 2024.

Hello everyone! As the Meta Pool Ambassador, I have fulfilled my duties for this month.

I had virtual activities this month, which I believe are very important for the growth of our community. Below I will summarize the activities I…

Monthly Tasks:

1. X Space AMA on EMC Türkiye Twitter Account:

Title: AMA: Meta Pool Token Migration
    In this Voice AMA, users were informed about metapool. Then, token migration was explained. Then, all the participants’ questions were answered one by one!

2. About Meta Pool Token Migration space with lusttforcrypto !
    lusttforcrypto welcomed us to Twitter Space and talked about token migration!

3. Telegram Voice Chat on EMC Türkiye Telegram
    EMC Türkiye also hosted us for a chat on their telegram channel.

4. In the video we published on our Kripto Çılgınları YouTube channel, I explained what users need to do to migrate their old $META tokens to $mpDAO in the Meta Pool and showed how they can do it!

Weekly Task

1. Weekly shares of Medium posts.

• We prepared the monthly summary of March and shared it on our medium account!
  2. Weekly shares of LinkedIn

• We prepared the monthly summary of March and shared it on our medium account!
    • Step into the New Era of Meta Pool: Moving to Multichain Governance with $mpDAO
      I prepared a linkedin article on the subject.
    • Results and Analysis of Meta Pool’s Quadratic Funding on Giveth
      I prepared a linkedin article on the subject.
  3. Blog posts shared on Reddit

• We prepared the monthly summary of March and shared it on our reddit account!

*Account( r/kriptocilginlari)

4. 4 Twitter Threads:

• I briefly shared the Meta Pool 2024 monthly summary in threads.
    • I announced and explained the video contest announcing the relaunch of the mpDAO governance token via threads.
    • I explained that $mpDAO started on Uniswap on May 1 and what needs to be done.
    • I explained the staking process in Meta Pool.
  5. Near Social Post

• Informative post about mpDAO migration has been shared!
      kriptocilginlari.near account
  6. İnfografik

• Token migration details were shared with the title Meta Pool is stepping into a new era with token migration!

These are the tasks I did on Meta Pool in April.

Thank you!