[REPORT] A&R| DAOrecords | March 2022

DAO Name:** DAOrecords

Position:** A&R

Report for the month and year: MARCH 2022

Proposed objectives: Book global acts for DAOrecords launches Sound Splash*

Accomplished objectives:

• Created the A&R Deck for SoundSplash events

• Created logo for SoundSplash

• Designed template graphic for Artist’s profiles to be posted on socials & promotional media.

• Took meeting with Tech One regarding March Social media initiative for DAOrecords, recommending female talent that could be profiled during International Women’s Month.

• Set up and took meetings on behalf of DAOrecords with numerous artists to share about Sound Splash initiative. Meetings with the artists allows me to take notes and write recommendations for customized launches for the talents.

• Booked and organized acts global acts for May 2022. I am currently working on filling up most of the slots for June / July 2022.

• Attendance and active participation in weekly meetings related to marketing.

Summary:
I’ve joined the team at DAOrecords at the end of February 2022, where I got acquainted with the team and familiarized myself with everyone’s roles. The focus of March was to book and secure global acts for Sound Splash. After presenting to my first set of artists, I responded to changes that needed to be made to the presentation deck, but revamping the design and layout of the PDF. I offered a logo design to represent Sound Splash so that the event could have a solid brand identity, and artists could feel that they were partnering up with a strong team. Reaching out to my various networks, I have secured interests in the upcoming dates available for Sound Splash’s crypto launches and will aim to have all dates fully booked by April 2022.

NEAR wallet name: masiaone.near

Hours contributed: 40

Total requested funds: $2000

2 Likes

Hey Masia! Thanks for all the amazing work you’re putting in, please do submit your payout proposal to the DAO.

1 Like

Hey Vandal, thank you. As I understand it I have submitted both report and proposal. Let me double check.

2 Likes

You only need to submit the report to the DAO to request the payout for March. Proposals are to outline what you’re doing for the month, after which you’ll create another report at the end of April to submit for April’s payout :slight_smile:

1 Like