[Proposal] Saxophone Music Cover NFTs

Hi dear Afrostar family, my name is Abisola as yall know,
Id like to say thank you to Sterryo for onboarding me weeks ago, I appreciate and i hope to surf through this ecosystem for a long time,

I’m a saxophonist by profession, and glad for me to know I can build my web3 sax world under the NEAR Protocol platform.

Here is my instagram account,
my Youtube with 27,593 views

• I am proposing to create 4 track Sax Covers Ep exclusively for the purpose of NEAR NFTs which I can mint on afrostar mintbase store, also perform in metaverse events and even physical event,
    to bring this to live ill need to [produce, mix and master 4 tracks x $100 = $400 in near]

• 1 Music video for one of the tracks [$250]

• 4 artworks to mint the four tracks, (according to the council, the artwork will be made by @vanengs $150 art will have the NEAR & Afrostar Logo also in it).

Thank you, as ill be so glad to see my project launching on NEAR as soon as approved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

METRICS

4 tracks to be created and minted as NFTs
up to 3 producers to be onboard,
1 music video to be shot, uploaded on Afrostar Youtube channel
4 artworks to be created

total fund req. $800
wallet adress: abisola.near

@sterryo

6 Likes

I love this, AbbY! This must be the first Saxophone music project in our DAO, :white_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, @ifeoluwa

[REPORT]

Thank You so much for this sweet experience of creating my SAX Music NFTs
here are the results, enjoy! :heart: abby a.k.a MZ B

4 artworks to be created
[/quote]

onboarded alongside: sumayyah.near , titindu.near , akeemsanya.near

payout
https://app.astrodao.com/dao/afrostar.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/afrostar.sputnik-dao.near-278

1 Like

Hello,great proposal! You are great​:fire:

2 Likes

thanks you so much. i appreciate.