[project] to set up a DAO on AstroDAO with flags and logs

We have tried to set up a DAO on AstroDAO and also we do some flags and logs, it was instructed by the creative DAO council as an advice
But we managed to get just the flags and Logo from a loan we collected from one of the Councils members in REGGAEDAO promise to pay back if the monthly proposal is funded but till date we can’t pay back the loan , it’s causing misunderstanding so we kindly beg the creative councils to approve :pray: our monthly activities proposal so we can solve all this with no queries

Total amount requested: $200 USD in NEAR with 5N

Target: reggaedao.near

Councils: @Jahzonemusician @BigM007

Bounties and setting up a DAO in AstroDAO

As we will need graphics artist’s assistance in our activities we’d like to set a bounty for total sum of $200 in NEAR with 5N
As for now we need to pay some graphics designers who can do us flyat so we can use to promote the activities that will cost us $200 or more.
And 7N will be use to pay back to the loaner as promised
For creating a dao in AstroDAO will cost us $5 N making it $200 with 5N in total

Setting up a DAO in AstroDAO 5N
Flyat and flags $200 in Near.

Greatings to all the creative DAO council members,please please :pray: I want everyone to go through this and tell me were am wrong let’s work on this together and see if we can bring back peace :heart:
Am only making a mistake but is just the first and I promise to correct it… thanks

The situation at hand is going too far , remember I borrow 6N from one of my Councilors @Thetune01 and was supposed to pay him when our proposal been funded
But the proposal was not approved now he’s accusing me for not being fair because I told him I was to use it to create a DAO on AstroDAO but from the advice I got from @vandigital and what needed to create a DAO on AstroDAO!!
I decided to do but flags and Logo, with creating some social medias.
Waiting for our monthly funding or ask from another Councilor if her can volunteer then we can register our DAO with the flags and Logo not knowing no one can do that until date our proposal has not been approved
As for me am doing a good work to fighting for ReggaeDAO visibility into NEAR Protocol web3 ecosystems
But the date I promise to pay back the 6N was on the 5th of mach and the lender has all the right to be angry I know yes he most , am so confused now because I used the N to do other things our DAO needs to am pleading for the creative DAO council members to look into this and bring a solutions here because the @Thetune01 is putting me under pressure
Disturbing ReggaeDAO activities, I know a Councilors is like a leader that’s why I ask him to borrow 6N to ReggaeDAO but now they are looking at me as I scam him please let’s put peace before everything if I am making a mistake let’s straighten this as my first mistake and let the love of Reggae and lovers extended thanks am sorry @Thetune01
Will pay back the NEAR once our proposal has been approved… Thanks

1 Like