[Closed] Physical And Digital Marketing/Social Media Management

Hello Everyone,

DAO NAME : Burlesque Dao

Hello @marketingdao-council

BURLESQUE DAO have being working as we look forward to achieving sustainability. Burlesque Dao is putting more effort marketing standup Comedy, comedy skit content on social media especially on Facebook and Instagram. Burlesque DAO is focused on encouraging and supporting comedy on metaverse, web3 and also promoting Near Protocol and it Ecosystem via our content.

we had event like • Two Comedy Skit Video, which had massive engagements with over 20k plus reach and 2.9k engagement

Watch here Facebook

Best comedy-write-upBest One Min Joke and [Stand up Comedy(Physical & Metaverse)in which we did wearables for those who came for the event.
Stand up Comedy on Metaverse
IMG_20220922_213414_901
During the course of this events, we have onboaded over 100member and 80% of them are from social media who have no idea about Near and it ecosystem.

We are also looking forward to having an educating content and promoting them on our social media and also having a physical marketing engagement.

Metrics on Burlesque Social Handles

Increase in followers by 300

Facebook :

Twitter

Instagram

Burlesque Dao - YouTube

Metric on Social Media Content

Content reach 20k web2 users plus

Metrics on Physical Engagement

Real 10 near users

BUDGET

Video/Editor & Content making : $250(payment for professional video shooting and editor cost $200 for 2 video content and 50$ for the content maker)

Total Amount : $250

Target wallet : burlesque.sputnik-dao.near

Thank you @marketingdao-council

3 Likes

The Near Community is doing a great job covering a wide range of activities. Nice One

3 Likes

I think this’ll be a good turnaround

2 Likes

Tagging @marketingdao-council @Dacha for visibility

3 Likes

Hello guys! These are out of M dao scope… we can’t support ads and refreshments

2 Likes

Thank you @Dacha for your response. I will update now

Hi @Romanus

Thank you for your creative angle and cool approach using humor within marketing.

While these are interesting angles, how does this proposal support any of the following KPIs?

NF KPIs to track progress:

1. New Projects
  2. Active Apps
  3. Weekly Active DAOs
  4. Active Wallets
  5. Increase overall education, reach, and drive positive traction in the market
1 Like

As soon as we receive funding, we would be picking a day to walk on the street to educate them and also open near wallet for them. We will be onboarding them to keep them as an active near users. This event will be captured. Also we will be making an educational video based on Web3, Near Ecosystem, which will be publish on our social media. With engagement seen on our Facebook page we will reach and drive positive traction. I hope this answers your question but if not kindly let me know. Thank you @Klint @marketingdao-council

2 Likes

Hi @Romanus i have reviewed your proposal and your replies to comments from council.

I like your enthusiasm and have noted your past work but unfortunately i am unable to support at this time - in the current market conditions we have had to make some hard choices on which projects to allocate funding.

Please continue building your content and feel freel to submit a proposal in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for your proposal and patience,

Love the creative output and energy from Burlesque DAO. Unfortunately, it is currently out of scope.

• The subject matter of the project is not sufficiently related to NEAR (comedy > web3 technologies).
  • It is possible for many communities to use and benefit from the NEAR tech stack as part of their operations, but that doesn’t mean automatic eligibility for community funds.
  • NEAR Tech Stack is incredibly powerful and complex - there are community funds available for people who are able to communicate that in a way that attract builders and contributors who can help us grow.
  • The extent to which the project covers NEAR does not reflect the current needs of ecosystem.

Hope you are able to keep up work even if funding is not available at this time. Thanks for your understanding.