[Closed] November 2023/Near Positive vibes

Good morning council @marketingdao-council
Our proposal for the month of November
Details:

1. Project Information
    Name: Near Positive Vibes
    Title: News - Social Media, Collaboration ,Content Creation and etc.

Established time: 2022

Social link:

X (ex: Twitter): https://twitter.com/NearPositive/
Telegram chat: Telegram: Contact @NearPositiveVibes
News: Telegram: Contact @NearPositiveVibes_news
Near Social: https://near.social/#/mob.near/widget/ProfilePage?accountId=positivevibess.near

1. Applicant Information:

NEAR Wallet ID: positivevibess.near

Wallet ID that will be receiving funds from this application: positivevibess.near

Country of Residence: Eastern Europe

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NearPositive/

3.Goals:

Increasing numbers of active Developers

Creating new active wallets

Increasing numbers of active Users and Transactions (On-chain onboarding, On-chain engagement, On-chain participation in ecosystem dApps)

Increasing numbers of Tools, dApps on BOS

Increasing the number of people educated about NDC governance, BOS,Near Social and active projects in the ecosystem

Activities:

60+ posts/infographics per month (focus on NDC, BOS, DeFi projects, projects Aurora, Octopus,Near ecosystem)

Support and education projects in Near Protocol

Content:

Latest News

Giveaway

1. Budget

60+ posts: 1000

Support projects in Near Protocol : $500
Content: $500
Informing users of news and new projects. Training in use, explanation of advantages, introduction and information about project competitions to attract new users: $500
Moderator chat: $250*2=500

Total: $3000

Wallet ID: positivevibess.near

Thanks for your time, we’ll report in the end of the month. @Dacha @so608 @cryptocredit

2 Likes

If anyone has any questions, I’m happy to answer :innocent:

Thank you for your proposal. you guys are doing great stuff, keep vibing.

few concerns;

• your recent post on Near Social was on September 9, and in about a month or so, you have only created one tweet on twitter, which is a meme contest, while others are retweets from others. How do you plan to achieve your goal, especially the on-chain activities and onboarding ? and any reports on your previous funding.

Thanks

Hi @Frederick thanks for your proposal. I would echo the concerns of @Bakaka and will reserve my decision pending your reply.

1 Like

Hi @Frederick thanks for the proposal. Here is a link to the MarketingDAO Guidelines for November that were posted on the forum. They contain the NDC’s KPIs we are asked to focus on for allocating this month’s funds.

I note that you are not a new contributor to the ecosystem, but I can’t support this proposal. Here are my reasons:

1. When evaluating proposals, we ask:

Why should Marketing (Eco) DAO fund Project X?

1. Project X should have a clear goal and target audience
  2. Project X should bring improvements to several metrics listed above

There is not a clear, definitive answer to #2 for me based on what you have proposed.

1. We are restructuring the way we fund content. In my view, we are moving beyond the era where we fund individual content contributors/teams to produce content across multiple channels for the purpose of potentially reaching new audiences. I believe we need to see a very clear strategy laid out as to how the content activities are going to achieve the goals. There are benefits to content production, but we are in a moment now where we need to closely focus on on-chain activity, as well as the path an audience member will take from seeing the content to engagement and long-term participation. I do not see a clear enough vision for that in this proposal.

I encourage you to reapply in the future.

1 Like