[Approved] NEARCon Hackathon. Partners Collaboration and Performance

Guild: Charm3d.io

Funding Scheme One Time

Hello @marketingdao-council

I have been a long time collaborator in the NEAR ecosystem and have built working partnerships throughout including with the-auction.io [(partner announcement)]

We are partnered with nearhub.club and working to create educational content in the marmaj beach and music focused events. @jefedeoro @chloe

we are also exploring ways to experiment with introducing AI generated art and NFTs to communities we onboard into NearHubs .

Partners with Mintbase and Harmonic Guild, which I help in the development of white-label NFT marketplaces, with upgraded marketplaces ready to debut by Nearcon.

I’m also a NxM council member and curator of charm3d.io. intro post

Last year, I was a speaker at nearcon discussing the opportunities for musicians using NFTs to build their own self-sustained ecosystems, improve community engagement, and nurture superfans.

I’m looking forward to continuing those conversations with new lessons and learnings to bring back and apply to our community network of clients and collaborators.

This year, I was accepted to participate in the Hackathon taking place during the conference, which i’m greatly looking forward to taking part in, contributing and learning.

During our previous time at Nearcon, we met many people that have been instrumental in our growth and development over this past year, including @StevenR of @arroz-criativo leading to an in depth collaboration.

Our project enrollmint.io is an NFT membership platform for live events in collaboration with Arroz Esudios, Dao Records, Harmonic, and Charm3d.
Partner Announcement

The enrollmint project will be on display at Arroz during nearcon week and as we will be educating about the platform and it’s use cases.

creative director for membership NFT design

In addition, I will be a performing act during an after party event at Arroz Estudios. It is during this time we also plan to debut a new NFT to the audience through a new airdrop feature we have been working on, while,

using the opportunity to stress test our new airdropping feature and live event presence in preparation for a four date tour in October with Asher Roth in which we are putting together an NFT promotion.

We also aim to capture content that can be used to tell our story as Charm3d and our NEAR partners, including pictures, video, interviews, blog content and other content that can be used as a resource to our community.

NEARCon is the rare opportunity to join our collaborators from around the world, in-person and deepen our relationships and build on our strategies as we move our ecosystem forward and near closer to one billion users.

We plan to use this time as a period of deep work, growing our foundation of collaborators and improving our ability to enrich our offerings and service to the music and creative communities.

As a growing web3 agency, based in Nashville Tennessee and rooted in the music and entertainment industry, we are positioned to accelerate onboarding and educational efforts of the near ecosystem through our community building work and integration of web3 tools for artists and their core audiences .

flight= $1500 Nashville to Lisbon
lodging= $750
food and transport $100/day + 6 days= one day each way for travel)

total= 2,850

rhymetaylor.near

I appreciate your support.

Goals, Objectives and Metrics

Our mission with Charm3d.io is to build the web3 ecosystems for artist and creative communities, bringing projects and tools built on near together in practice.

Set 10 appointments for after NEARCon about building white label NFT marketplaces and membership NFTs

Set 5-10 appointments after NEARCon about educational events. Online and the IRL

Connect with 5 new projects/groups for potential collaborations that will help us better serve and educate our communities moving Into web3.

Educate about the opportunities for musicians in web3 and near.

Educate attendees about the enrollmint memebership platform. And meet with other team members to discuss in person some of our marketing and sales strategies.

Performing at NEARCon after party.

Stress test live event presence with Harmonic in preparation for October tour dates in which we are doing an NFT activation for our project with Asher Roth. Airdrop 50 NFTs.

Collect 10-20 pieces of media content for socials.

Crush it at the hackathon.

2 Likes

Hey @rhymetaylor congrats on the acceptance for NEARCON. The funding request is reasonable in my opinion in terms of the amount. Before I can support, can you post the metrics/goals for success you’re aiming to achieve if your funding is approved?

We would like to have metrics and/or specific goals in place to approve funding requests.

Thanks!

Thank so much @so608. I added goals objectives and metrics to the bottom of the proposal.

Thanks for the updated metrics – happy to support this proposal.

Great proposal. Happy to support.

I appreciate your support. @so608 :pray:

Thank you for the support @Klint

Hello, happy to support! Have a great trip .

You can now proceed with a Poll on AstroDAO. Once the poll is approved, you need to submit THIS form Ironclad 1 (Ironclad).

Hello, could you please share the report? Thank you!

Hi Dacha, please see my report here. I appreciate your support throughout my near journey. Im happy to answer any questions. NEARCon Report

1 Like