[Closed] Near Meme Daily | November

Near Meme Daily Marketing and Community Growth Budget

Hi NEAR Community and Marketing DAO Councils

We proudly represent one of the earliest communities of MEME creators, established back in 2021. We are eager to reactivate our community under the umbrella of MDAO (NDC) once more. In our efforts to reactivate community engagement, we are actively seeking grants that can assist us in enhancing our presence across various platforms and better serving our valued stakeholders.

Mission

To empower the open community of blockchain/crypto meme creators.

Vision

Increase social media engagement by MEMEs.

Proposal

Based on the Marketing DAO recently shared metrics, We will be focusing on

• on-chain activity: Posting MEME on Social Profiles NEAR.social
  • off-chain reporting: Social engagement score — some compound metric of the number of posts, likes, and followers/views in social media produced by the users.

Expected KPI’s we will be delivering.

• on-chain activity using Meme’s
    – 20+ Wallets interaction on NEAR.Social
    – 200+ on-chain transactions

• off-chain reporting
    – Posts: 50 Meme’s (Covering NEAR, Aurora and BOS related announcements)
    – Comments: 200+ Meme’s from the community via contests
    – Followers: 100+
    – Like: 2000+
    – Retweet: 1000+
    – Impression: 50K+

We will be tracking our updates and social engagement from our hashtag #NEARmemedaily on twitter platform.

Budget

• 50+ Memes: $500
  • Community/Contests Engagement (10Hrs/Week): $200
  • 200 Community Memes: $500
  • Total: $1200

Wallet Id: memedaily.near

Currently, our primary focus is on activating the community. Once we successfully reactivate our community, we can achieve much better results in our future proposals. Your understanding and support during this crucial phase are greatly appreciated.

Thank you

4 Likes

Our Social Accounts

Twitter : [at]NearMemeDaily
Telegram : [at]memedaily_crypto

Thank you for your proposal.

It would be cool if you could join FreelanceDao or degens to collaborate because what you propose or try to execute is already there. Please contact @Psalmy or @Lolson_tg for more information.

Unfortunately, i wont support it.

2 Likes

Freelancer DAO Engagers already carrying meme as a content on both Near social and twitter with lots of different task also.

FDAO would love to onboard those users as an Engager and will educates give them a platform to show there potential and build NEAR Ecosystem.:handshake:

2 Likes

Hey Bakaka, thanks for sharing your review.

We have gone through the Degen program and Freelancer DAO. Each of them have their missions, visions, and goals. Joining them offers the opportunity to contribute as an individual.

And right now our focus is to reactivate the community formed in 2021 and have a dedicate meme community like old days.

Hi @NearMemeDaily – can you clarify what the difference is between 50+ Memes and 200 Community Memes?

Thanks!

50 Memes from our twitter account [at]NearMemeDaily and 200 Memes collectively from the different community member accounts.

Hi @NearMemeDaily thank you for your proposal. We have limited funds available for this month and we are trying to ensure that we are funding projects that give the best value. Unfortunately i am unable to support your project this time. I suggest that you continue to work with the Degens and Freelancer DAO. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @NearMemeDaily thanks for the response and clarification. Here is a link to the MarketingDAO Guidelines for November that were posted on the forum. They contain the NDC’s KPIs we are asked to focus on for allocating this month’s funds.

Reviewing this against those KPIs and objectives, I can’t support this proposal. Here are my reasons:

1. When evaluating proposals, we ask:

Why should Marketing (Eco) DAO fund Project X?

1. Project X should have a clear goal and target audience
  2. Project X should bring improvements to several metrics listed above

There is not a clear, definitive answer to #2 for me based on what you have proposed.

1. We are restructuring the way we fund content. In my view, we are moving beyond the era where we fund individual content contributors/teams to produce content the same way month after month with modest growth/traction. There are benefits to content production, but we are in a moment now where we need to closely focus on on-chain activity.

I encourage you to reapply in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. We would surely try again with the clear objectives aligning with the NDC KPI’s in the upcoming months. :blush:

Have a nice day!