[Closed] Near Insider - Social Media and Content Creation, AMA

GM everyone and Happy November, cc @marketingdao-council . We’re excited to submit our proposal for the new month. Base on NDC goals and KPIs

Based on metrics to track the performance of bright architectures using Marketing DAO, our activities will be mainly off-chain activities, specifically item number 5: “Social engagement score — some compound metric of the number of posts, likes, and followers/views in social media produced by the users”

Here are our goals and KPIs:

1. Social Media

Also, we’d take advantage web3 platforms like Galxe, QuestN to increase members for Near Protocol Official (includes Twitter, Discord and Telegram)

2. Activities

• Giveaway: 1 (Target: 2,000 followers)
  • AMA: 4 (Target: 100 participants per AMA)

3. Budget

• 80 posts: $1200 ($15 for each)
  • AMAs: $800 ($200 for each)
  • Giveaway: $100
    Total: $2100

Wallet ID: near_insider.near

Thanks for your time! @Dacha @cryptocredit @so608

1 Like

Hi @near.insider thanks for the proposal. A few questions:

What are your plans to address on-chain activity? Or are you only focusing on this:

Based on metrics to track the performance of bright architectures using Marketing DAO, our activities will be mainly off-chain activities, specifically item number 5: *“Social engagement score — some compound metric of the number of posts, likes, and followers/views in social media produced by the users”

What’s the plan for leveraging these platforms to increase users on NEAR?

Can you explain what the giveaway will involve and how it will be promoted? 2K followers where? Twitter? Also what will the AMAs be about.

• Giveaway: 1 (Target: 2,000 followers)
  • AMA: 4 (Target: 100 participants per AMA)

Hi Lorraine, I heard Dacha tell us that we can focus on our strengths cuz we’re a media channel, so if you have any ideas to tracking data on-chain pls let me know

We will organize giveaway events, AMAs to attract users to the ecosystem, the user files on these platforms are very diverse and there are many users from web2, then we educate them about BOS. In general, at this stage we need to increase brand awareness and then go to the conversion stage, by connecting with projects in the ecosystem. That’s our flow

We can give users a small gift and ask them to follow us, join our community, followers will come from global communities, our audience is mostly in Vietnam, India, Ukraina, China.
AMA topics will talk about project’s plan, highlight events in the ecosystem and answer the questions of members

Hi @near.insider thank you for your proposal. We have limited funds available for this month and we are trying to ensure that all projects get a chance to perform. Unfortunately i am unable to support your project this time. Please feel free to submit again in future.

We are doing well, why do you exclude us?

Hi @near.insider thanks for answering the questions. Here is a link to the MarketingDAO Guidelines for November that were posted on the forum. They contain the NDC’s KPIs we are asked to focus on for allocating this month’s funds.

I note that you are a long-time contributor to the ecosystem. I appreciate your team’s time spent contributing to the community, but I can’t support this proposal. Here are my reasons:

1. When evaluating proposals, we ask:

Why should Marketing (Eco) DAO fund Project X?

1. Project X should have a clear goal and target audience
  2. Project X should bring improvements to several metrics listed above

There is not a clear, definitive answer to #2 for me based on what you have proposed.

1. We are restructuring the way we fund content. In my view, we are moving beyond the era where we fund individual content contributors/teams to produce content the same way month after month with modest growth/traction. There are benefits to content production, but we are in a moment now where we need to closely focus on on-chain activity.

I encourage you to reapply in the future.