[REJECTED]launching of Cameroon artist Dao event in april 2024

What kind of workshops, please?

2 Likes

Can you please point me to content from your previous events that are on any NFT platforms on NEAR?

I see this is a great initiative. Knowing what you mean by alpha calls and how you intend to keep these artists in the NFT space will be good.

The event isn’t an issue. The main thing is the retention rate.

2 Likes

EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOP’S AND ALSO TEACH THEM HOW TO USE NEAR DABS
And more of the web3 ECOSYSTEMS

1 Like

The COLLABORATIONS WITH REGGAEDAO EVENT IS GOING TO BE ON MINTBASE AND

Basically the Alpha caller Is in charge of Finding investment opportunities in other projects
Weather NFTS or Crypto

After Funding this opportunity, he shares them his Community
As investment recommendation.
Indicating Entry and Exit price.
We Call this alpha call
Zoom , discord, and twitter space is and alpha call

We are going to MINT the videos on MINTBASE AND ALSO mint THEIR songs as NFTS, USING THE CAMEROON ARTIST DAO MINTBASE STORE,
WE ARE PLANNING TO OPEN A GALARY AT MINTBASE

1 Like

The times for these events show SEPT. Is it last SEPT or the one of 2024?

I have explored minting songs as NFTs before and in as much as it sounds cool, most of those don’t get purchased and artists don’t have interest in the process.

Have you explored other products on NEAR that supports streaming on the blockchain? Talking of MintingMusic, Loozr, Tamago etc?

2 Likes

I think September is a mistake let me do a little correction,
The event is April 2024

Tamago is our future plans in MINTING on a streaming platform

1 Like

I am talking about the flyer

2 Likes

Ohh was last year event that we COLLABORATE WITH REGGAEDAO,
It was successful :heart::heart::heart:
Hope I answer your questions sir .
Is there anything else we need to do , that brings more clerifycation?

We have not been funded before but we have Collaboration with REGGAEDAO previous EVENT that was Funded under the CreativesDao Vatican,

But the report is here you can check it below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Social medias platforms:- below :point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’m on Instagram as @cameroon_artist_dao. Get the app and follow me https://www.instagram.com/cameroon_artist_dao

https://x.com/DaoCameroon?t=PCQZP9Z2Th-FOHPVsy_5_g&s=09

thanks for taking your time to go through our Proposal :gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for your proposal, please could you share your previous funding and reports including your social media handles…

1 Like

@Jahzonemusician I can see you have been an active members of the Ecosystem. I just want to know your onboarding process, retention process and how u would carryout workshop activities. These are Paramount areas that is beneficial to the ecosystem. Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks for the question asking for clarification.

We will be tageting 100-150 NEWIES with new near WALLETs with near social’s ACOUNT

The process of the workshop is going to be one of the mejure onboarding process,

Open innovation strategy workshop<

Open innovation strategy workshop helps you to define your ecosystems’ basic principles for openess

E.G (1).

OPENING OF NEAR WALLETS USING AND AIRDROP LINK OR USING AN EXISTING WALLET…

(2) OPENING OF NEAR.SOCIAL ACCOUNT AND HOW TO USE THE NEAR DAPPS.

AMA’S CAN HELP US TOO

HOPE MY ANSWER ARE CLERIFIED ???

1 Like

The event will last for how many days?

2 Likes

Actually the event launching is going to be one day but the workshop and ONBOARDING process will start from the 6-29th we will have about three days for workshops,ama,

We will start with the C.R.T.V promotion to announce about the launching Of the first Near regional Community in CAMEROON.

( CAMEROON ARTIST DAO ).

2ndly We start with the EDUCATIONAL AND ONBOARDING ama,/workshop.

3rdly we Launched the DAO EVENT WHICH WE ARE STILL GOING TO EDUCATE THEM WITH ONBOARDING.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR QUATIONS, LET ME KNOW IF WE NEED SOME MORE ADJUSTMENT, BECAUSE I HAVE TALK WITH MY TEAM AND THIS IS HOW WE PROGRAM THE EVENT

1 Like

After several questions and answers, i am yet to find this event fitting into this stage of funding. Hence, I am not supporting it.

I will advise you to collaborate to build a standing NEAR Cameroon community that is not only focused on artists. Thanks

2 Likes

Thanks very much BROTHER,

We are yet to launch the CAMEROON ARTIST DAO EVENT before stepping into campus tour to onbord DEVELOPERS,
We promise to do what you have said in the next FUNDING ROUND.
That’s why we want to start by ONBOARDING artist to spread the word of near into the CAMEROON music industry before Campus tour,
We promise to onbord not only Artist but DEVELOPERS TOO

1 Like

I will wait to see what your community will do ONLINE before I show my support. For now, let’s get the community together to build Cameroon.
My major reasons for not supporting at this stage

1. The event seems more as way of bringing artists together to do music only. I will however wait for the report of the funding you have from another DAO to change my mind.

2. You mentioned alpha calls and that is a bit of financial advice and we don’t support that. We are to build communities around the NEAR tech and not ask people to invest.

3. I will wait and see your team host AMAs or make videos around NEAR fully.

1 Like

We have not been Funded ever since may 2023 but being ACTIVE by COLLABORATIONS with REGGAEDAO

And all the REPORTS are in the Proposal

We are not only focusing on artist, we are going to use the c.r.t.v to promote the event by letting everyone to be aware about the up coming PROJECTS AND how the Near ecosystems is coming to cameroon.
And inform DEVELOPERS to contact us with the whatsapp or call.
Is no only for Artist but we are going to use what we have at the moment (ARTIST)
To help us do the event successfully

About the Alpha call I and my team has talk about it and we decided to remove such ideas, I can do the correction now

We have not been Funded ever but still we are ACTIVE and creating new near WALLETs with near social’s to our members and aiming to onbord all members we just need this SUPPORT at the moment to make it a big NEWS

You can check the correction were I mentioned alpha on the PROPOSAL is a bit adjustment,

The reason reggaedao is COLLABORATING with CAMEROON ARTIST DAO is Because the founder is @Jahzonemusician

We are using the Artist and content creator, to ONBOARD DEVELOPERS and everyone in the region .

I will to know the funding REPORTS you want to see so I can tag it here sir
Please we need this SUPPORT at the moment to meet our Goals beçause we are aiming 1000000 Cameroonians to be ONBORDED this year 2024 as for the AMA you give us a time so we both can make a video call or ama
My team is ready and the best to work with in CAMEROON at the moment.

This CREATIVESDAO HAS FUNDED REGGAEDAO AND THEY COLLABORATE WITH CAMEROON ARTIST DAO, WAS SO SUCCESSFUL.
THE ENERGY IS HERE NOW LET’S EXPLOIT IT ON BUILDING

1 Like

I think as suggested by @IgbozeIsrael schedule a call so we get to meet your team.

2 Likes

Good morning great LEADERS we are ready to makea call today by 2-6 pm , if the Africa dao Councils can give us a time then we will appreciate it, waiting to know the exact time for the call so that I and my team can join the ama

1 Like

It will be communicated. Thanks

1 Like