[PROPOSAL] July Studio Dance with African Costumes, for Dance DAO

Proponent: @Styleherbalist

I’m Ojukwu Johnson, a fashion designer, a fashion event marketer and a creative costumier… Based in Abuja, Nigeria but I’m from Abia state… Born and brought up in the city of Aba… Is an honor to start my first project with Dance DAO.

Project Description
This project is all about capturing Africa unique dances. Onboarding some dancers to the near community and creating an incredible costumes for them to dance with. we will record and take some pictures of them in their incredible costumes.

During the project, the Dance Group will be decorated in African cultural costumes. Using Africa cultural Dance to Showcase African Culture through the costumes they are wearing’ The photos and pictures will be minted DanceDAO store on mintbase.

I will not only Onboard the dancers, I will also Onboard the crew that worked with me.

This project will be posted on social media platforms, creating mass awareness for the community and attracting talented users who will build on Near.

This project will also be an avenue to create lovely arts, to be minted as NFTS. We will also capture dance steps and moments.

Obs… I will also include Near and Dance DAO’s logo in pictures and videos.

Target Wallet: styleherbalist.near

Project Mentor @FabDab @Psalmy

Project Time: July 2022
5ce2f13d-1600-4cef-9825-97c2d81667cd
d49b6330-d8ba-407a-98fa-000337fff918

Project Objectives
Creating incredible African Costumes for a Dance Group and Onboarding them on Near Community.

Total Budget: $500 in Dai
:heavy_check_mark: Creation of Near wallet for Dance Group of 7 $5

:heavy_check_mark: Costume Production for Dance Group of 7 $200

:heavy_check_mark: Photography and studio rental $100 (Minting 10-15 pictures as NFT)

:heavy_check_mark: Video production $50

:heavy_check_mark: Make up artist for Body art on the Dancers $50

:heavy_check_mark: Team bounty $95 (Dancers $70 and $25 for me)

Producers
Costumiers: @Styleherbalist Login • Instagram and St.Rayzenah Instagram.com/St.Rayzenah

Dance Group: TODA Login • Instagram

videography: Sam olive Login • Instagram

Studio renting/production: Studio Afrik Login • Instagram

Body/makeup artist: Patrickopec

*Project Distribution

:heavy_check_mark:Minting on Dance DAO Store

:heavy_check_mark: Releasing

:heavy_check_mark: Reposting

4 Likes

Hello @Styleherbalist
I think I should have been contacted before drafting this proposal. I don’t accept $50 for a Cinematography Job (Shooting & Editing). It is far beyond my rate as a professional.

May be you can contact someone else if you are working on a tight job.

I would suggest you edit your proposal and name someone else.

1 Like

Okay, I will see to that… Is not a problem…

1 Like

@Roxy I will look for someone who will work with my budget… Thanks… Hopefully in the future when I have access to more budget than this, I will love to work with you… You are good