fraDAO Target: frado.near

KYC : @frado

Report May: [REPORT] Workshop of Audio and exposition NFT - May 2022 - fra_DAO

June 2022
:dizzy:

PROPOSE 01:

Summary

Presential Workshop Mint music and video-art at Near’s marketplace :
[PROPOSE] Presential Workshop Mint music and video-art at Near's marketplace - fra-DAO - JUNE - 2022

Descripition: Our objective is the onboarding metrics: we will bring the minimum of 40 women into Store looking for the oxygenation of this new ecosystem, creating a presential workshop at ipanema - Rio de Janeiro.

Value asked: $1300 USD

workshop for minting

PROPOSE 02:

Summary

Workshop of Music Production for NFT :[PROPOSE] Workshop of Music Production for NFT - fra-DAO - June -2022

Description:
The June creative proposal, is thought on onboarding metrics, increasing the musical community in the NEAR ecosystem and certifying with quality creating workshop in music production and audio finalization and introducing the beatDAO, VanDAO and Tamago communities to them. The strategy that would be explaining about my 25 years of carries in music production and facilitating the process for the community, passing all tips and tricks and suggestion about recording, edit, music direction, mastering, royalties and create a music NFT at PARAS and Mintbase marketplace.

Value asked: $2500 USD

Other Itens:

Council work: $1200 USD

Total Requested Funding Amount: $5000 USD

Projects & Timelines: 4 weeks

Roadmap 2022:

Any doubts or suggestions, we will be available for clarification.

Thanks,

Frado and Raissa

10 Likes

Hello FraDAO. Happy to say that this proposal follows the Creatives DAO Guidelines, so it is approved by the Community Moderators. Please create a poll on the Creatives DAO astrodao [link: Astro ] so that the council can vote. When and if the vote of the council is ‘yes’, approach NF for your payout proposal, following this guidelines: [GUIDE] Proposal & Payout process for Creatives DAO

4 Likes

Hello I am Vlad, shapeshift global manager, and NFT.Rio organizer, I met Frado 10 years ago working together on Coletivo XV ARTivations, I fully support and trust any proposal made by him, and I am doing this comment to endorse his projects.

3 Likes

Thanks @hevertonharieno, for teaching me and supporting fraDAO. You were an amazing moderator! we are sending good vibes and lucky for the next team moderators ! Good lucky in your new journey inside NEAR.

2 Likes

Hey @VladHZC,
Thank you for your words and for 10 years of amazing collaborations! It’s always an honor to be part of great projects and collaborate for a better world! I am very happy to have seen your evolution as a person and professional during these years of trajectory! you are very special human! May you collaborate a lot with the NEAR ecosystem.

1 Like

https://app.astrodao.com/dao/creatives.sputnik-dao.near/proposals/creatives.sputnik-dao.near-458

only remember, we have 130 DAI of the last month to buy.
We receive only $4.903,80, with trading NEAR to DAI. lost of $96,20