[PROPOSAL] ComicsDAO APRIL FUND

Hello creatives

We are Comics DAO.
Our project intends to present a monthly magazine and events related to the comics universe, such as workshops, tutorials and materials.
Periodically we will do face-to-face events to communicate to the comics community about web3, NFTs and the like.

Introduction ComicsDAO

In this first budget, we will ask for a special budget to start the work.

A comic book and materials will be released monthly, and for the first budget, we will ask for 2000 USD to buy 4 stories, selected by the council, via a form where participants will send their material.

The council will do the editorial work, as well as the selection and production of content.
All are eligible to participate and the material will be selected using the criteria of quality, finish, technique and not contain offensive material in any instance.

Comics magazine first edition

Total Budget Asked: 2000 USD

KYC responsible: akirasan.near

Councils of Comic DAO

akirasan.near
phabiopio.near
bazzarian01.near
bensonchin.near
manutegus.near
leandro_amaral.near
Johandson.near
duocelot.near

3 Likes

@ted.iv as you`ve asked.

Hello, this can be proposed for May instead of April, as the timeline for proposals is up to the 7th of each month.

Also, as this is a new Creatives DAO initiative, I will suggest you ask for up to $2000 (including councils)

Big hug :wink:

2 Likes

hey @FritzWorm , the proposal was just changed, it was created at 7th, but was into one [PROPOSAL] FIRST EDITION Comics Magazine
the council @Akira made this one, as asked by @ted.iv

but i agree it can be changed to 2000 usd

1 Like

Hello, I’ve alread changed the budget to 2000 usd, as you asked.
If there is something else, we are open to hear.
Thanks

Hello, as @FritzWorm recommended above, I also think it would be best to apply this as May funding for organisation’s sake as it is already quite late in the month for this. Thanks