[Proposal] Artisan Project June

We are Bringing NEAR To the stores! our first project was awesome! and the Artisans, Craft people we met want their stores In NEAR as NFTs

This is forever gonna be great & massive.

We are collaborated with some store owners to select crafts that will fit in our budget for the month of june.

crafts that are coming to our blockchain store and physical

4 Pieces of Real Ostrich egg shells (this is a piece of art which can be used as home/office decorations)

price of each goes for $100 which will be minted on $200 including shipping fees to various location

Proper Image will be minted as NFTs while the real art will be available in our store for collection,.

stores goes with

total amount to make 4 = $400

Mortal & Pestle (Mini)

This can be used in grinding and blending, we ordered for making of 4 pieces of these which production period will take 2weeks

each will cost $150 x4 = $600

minting price will be $250 including shipping fees.

total amount requested: $1000

@bgem @sterryo

3 Likes

Awesome, I love the shells :grinning:

1 Like

[Report]

The Ostrich Egg Shells, The Mortal And Pestles are now Available as NFTs in Family DAO Mintbase store.

7 workers all onboarded as said .
the can now use NEAR Wallet to transact in their business.

arisgold.near
roitutroi.near
td1999.near
cantony.near
garikkk.near
mrsbrown.near
ovi1992.near

we just made the necessary corrections now. thank you. @adrianseneca @sterryo

1 Like

Hey all, again wondering why individuals are getting revenue splits for these pieces including @DUCHESS1 and @sterryo rather than the artisans who made the pieces?

Some of the pieces are looking identical to others on online stores, any photos of artisans making these like the ones you provided for the clothing?

2 Likes

we fixed that issue now, @adrianseneca

might look identical, but we dunno that market

Arisgold.near is the one who provides the artisans we need for us, she’s also an artisan

yea sure, the production process takes more than a day, bu we have few images in the google drive.
Thank you so much! Family dao artisans at work - Google Drive

1 Like

Thanks for the updates!

I noticed that you changed the wallets getting revenue splits for these pieces to:

gideonsteph.near
mubarak2.near
damitolu.near

But I do not see any of these wallets as onboarded wallets in your report nor do I see Arisgold.near, the creator you noted in your most recent reply.

I am also a little confused on the directions you included:

“Kitchen Mortar and Pestle (Mini)
These NFT represents the purchase of real mortar and pestle
buy it unlock the physical product
Exactly as seen in the Images.
While it will be burnt after purchase.
(Comes packaged in a KIINGDAVIIDS Branding box)Kitchen Mortar and Pestle (Mini)”

Are there directions for whomever buys these to receive the item? How will you connect with them to send it to them etc? Also is KIINGDAVIIDS part of the mortar and pestle purchase?

1 Like

It has now been corrected by me, i’ll need to commend you personally for taking time to pay attention to every single details in our reports, some times we get things mixed up while working, sometimes we notice the mistakes and correct, and sometimes we dont.

Thank you for giving us the idea of putting every information needed for the collection of the physical items in the mint, so it can be direct and clear. We only wanted to make marketing and instruct people on how to collect it, But puttin the information in the NFT description is way more better. Thank you so much

and no that was also a mix up in sharing of info. They are both separate.

thank you so much.

Our community is building, we will be more carefull with stuff, cos soon we will rotate the coucil from us to the new people onboarded.

also, Arisgold metioned in our Telegram cummunity chat, that she would like ARISGOLD as a wallet, since she’s d one who employed the other craft artisans working.

thanks much
@adrianseneca

1 Like

thanks @DUCHESS1 was my mistake oo

1 Like