[Closed] April 2022 - Introduction of near to 1 million youths within Lagos Nigeria -

This is good sire. 1milliom Lagos youth!!! That’s huge.
I like that the proposal is well written and detailed.

2 Likes

:heart: @moon thanks for comment sir

1 Like

@BigM007 thank a million. The future is NEAR. Let’s do it big. We’re gonna change lives. Change the narrative. We’ll make this world a better place

1 Like

Who is the “very popular artist?”

What is the venue / event hall?

How will people sign up for wallets?

4 Likes

Hi @Sholaspark – thanks for submitting your proposal. It looks like you’re quite new to the NEAR community. Have you participated in the community or ecosystem outside of this proposal?

2 Likes

Oh hi there, :blush: @so608 Oh yes I have.
I’m a crypto enthusiasts and I’ve been for quite a while. I was introduced into the near eco system by @hawwal but have been active in activities in NXM.

Good evening

Could you please create an Excel file and clarify these expenses with links on printing agency?

What stands for “ rehearsals logistics”?

I’m not sure about your country, but I can buy 480 coca-cola cans and 100 large bags of chips in Walmart. I think $500 is too much.

~ 70 wallets ?

Thank You

1 Like

This is will be massive provided the layout and strategy are implemented

1 Like

Hello @Sholaspark
I like your energy and enthusiasm.
How did you know about NEAR and who helped you with onboarding?
What previous events (where you meet with NEAR) did you visit?

Your proposal looks like a promotion (I see someone correctly tagged marketing-dao)
PS: sorry, onboarding-dao doesn’t support events with budget over $500

1 Like

Hi @dacha
Thank you for your kind response.
Kindly find attached excel sheet for publicity.

After putting a call through to the printing agency, I found out that prices had gone up a bit so budget is slightly off but has been adjusted in the sheet above

The target used to plan for this event are as follows: min up…
100 onboarded
1000 on site
5000 reached via one on one reach out and online publicity.

Please bear in mind that these materials well be used through it the 1 million youths campaign so in the next project, most of the items won’t be purchased again. Things like banners, t shirts, face caps. Except more hands are adopted for faster and wider reach.

Rehearsals logistics refers to the cost of transportation of everyone in the planning committee and also the upcoming performing acts for the day. It will also feature anything else unaccounted for that may arise in the process.

All expenses will be accounted for in final report.

These are the cost of refreshments as of today. Targeting for min of 1000 people during onboarding.
I assume it’ll take lots of days to onboard them so we’ll have it in batches. These refreshments should last them all during onboarding period.

Hi @mr_free

There were about 2 most recent I attended @larkim

Attended some metaverse events on cryptovoxel like MuTi live, and @larkims Traditional Event, and i also attended steeryo album launch last year.
before I got onboarded by @Hawwal. The last one I believe was hawwal’s nxm astro voyager live recording.

3 Likes

[quote="[proposal] April 2022 - Introduction of near to 1 million youths within Lagos Nigeria -, post:10, topic:17669"]
Oh yes I have. I’m a crypto enthusiasts and I’ve been for quite a while. I was introduced into the near eco system by @hawwal but have been active in activities in NXM.
[/quote]

It’s great. So, you are familiar with other blockchains, right? What blockchains are you familiar with?
Did you promote other blockchains before? if yes - share please your experience.
Thank you so much!

I’m familiar with blockchains, yes, but for promotion… Not really. I’m mostly an active trader in binance, octa fx…etc
But NEAR COMMUNITY is the first of it’s kind I’ve encountered hence my dire interest in it’s promotion.

I may be new in the NEAR COMMUNITY but I’ve been a leader & creative art director for years, managing thousands in my few years so most of my concerns have been the growth and empowering of young people being that I work with them daily.
This keeps me really busy with events That involves them. But with the discovery of the Near eco system and all it entails, I’ve keen interest because amidst all the happenings in the world today, I see it’s potential to really put the future in the hands of the youths.

These events are things that always happen with me and this current campaign,1 million youths In 2022, will definitely happen.

But I can only imagine the possibilities of NEAR coming on board. The ripple effect will be revolutionary.

P.s although I don’t think I tagged onboarding-dao because yes it’s really publicity and marketing initiative but I think daos should be able to come together, combining resources to make greater impact when/should need be rare opportunity presents itself.
We’re one after all.

@mr_free

2 Likes

If i got you right, important part of your life is fashion, I believe that you have at least one costume for events.

How many wallets were opened? Would be great to see a list of them. Thank You

I’m suggesting to you start the way with 10-20 people, and reduce rewards to $200-$300
Thanks

3 Likes

@Dacha
Well, yes but those costumes have other branded designs on them from other events. I was looking at costumes branded with NEAR LOGO to drive the message in.

The Onboarding is today. Have quite a number of people who are ready and will be meeting with them shortly. But was awaiting final pay out to receive funds for onboarding but that hasn’t been approved yet.

Okay then, I’ll go with your suggestions. Perhaps, anything more might be really overwhelming.

I’ll adjust the necessary above. Thanks so much for your wise and kind response.:heart:

1 Like

Thank You. Yes, I think it’s great solution. Let’s start the ball rolling and see on results :muscle:

1 Like

Total budget now @ $1604 instead of initial $1804. @dacha

Good evening, I meant ~ $200 for first event . Thanks

1 Like

At this point, there is not enough clear information and detail about the event for me to support the funding request.

There is a screenshot of a spreadsheet for $504, but I do not see details about:

• Event date
  • Event schedule
  • How one on one outreach is being done and for what purpose
  • How onboarding is happening and how you are proposing to use the funding for that, for example: “the main onboarding should be 3-4 weeks immediately after the event which will be another proposal period”

It’s just too vague and unclear for me at this point. For an example of an approved multi-event proposal, you might want to check out this one:

2 Likes

Can i broadly give details… Is the window sill open for this month?