[PROPOSAL] AfrikaBurn-Mintbase-NEAR Exhibition on Cryptovoxels (Funding Request - Createbase-dao)

Maria, eu já posso pedir pagamento por ter alcançado o primeiro Milestone?

TASKS: Production of 3 wearables (100 units each: Mintbase, NEAR and Save The Clan) (3h): 60 USD in NEAR [milestone: minted wearables]

Se eu puder, como faço pra calcular o NEAR? Calculo pelo valor no dia ou faço uma média? Geralmente o payout acontece em quanto tempo depois da requisição? Desde já, muito obrigado por tudo.

E outra pergunta: eu tenho de pagar 0.1 NEAR para submeter o pedido de pagamento? Posso ou devo adicionar esse custo no pedido? Ou não? De repente pode ser que esse seja um custo que tenhamos de arcar mesmo.

Hey @thephilosopher , I will answer in English for transparency reasons :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes, you can submit payout proposal for the first milestone. I would just kindly ask you to - before you submit payout proposal - send the links here to showcase your wearables. Are you minting them on mintbase, too? Just for curiosity :slight_smile:

To calculate the near, you calculate at the moment of proposal. And the payout happens in the next days. Up to a week… But I can push for our council to vote faster.

The near for transaction fees is paid by you, yes. Hope that is okay :slight_smile: Is it really 0.1 N? Think it is less, isn’t it?

1 Like

Hey, Maria. Sorry for writing in portuguese. Let me go to English too. I already put the links above, but I can put them here too. I unfortuately had to mint them on Opensea, because when we build wearables on Cryptovoxels, they are automatically minted on Opensea. There is no other way.

No problem about the 0.1N. I just wanted to confirm if this was really right. :slight_smile:

Links:
NEAR: https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xbbf177ce3afeffa489f06d6cf928cd1d58b7de30/129
MINTBASE: https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xbbf177ce3afeffa489f06d6cf928cd1d58b7de30/128
SAVE THE CLAN: https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0xbbf177ce3afeffa489f06d6cf928cd1d58b7de30/130

One more thing: what is the name of the DAO that I should put on the payment proposal? Createbase?

If the approval is in a few days, no need to rush <3 Thank you very much for all your kindness. People like you makes us want to develop even more Mintbase and NEAR.

1 Like

Done! <3

1 Like

perfect, will vote this weekend

on another note - @vandal take a look at this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, @marianeu . How are you doing? I would like to ask you whether I can send a payout proposal for the following milestones:

DONE [PAYOUT 1]: * Rodrigo Cid, The Philosopher (Gallerist): TASKS: Organization of pictures and texts in the gallery (2h), search for png, gif, etc., to set up the gallery’s terrace, actually set up the terrace for Burn (with bonfire, African themes etc) (2h), creation of a guestbook and the relative wearable (1h), dissemination on twitter and discord (1h) (total: 6h): 120 USD in NEAR [milestone: gallery with hung works and guest book (wearable and google form)].

MILESTONE 1 (Opening party), DONE (40USD): * The Philosopher: TASKS: Opening and closing party coordination (2h+2h): 80 USD in NEAR [milestone 1: opening party held (October 22th); milestone 2: closing party held (October 30th)]

NOT FULLY DONE: * The Philosopher: TASKS: Bring 20 people into Mintbase with 2 NEAR each: 40 NEAR [milestone: guest book with 20 people with new near accounts and a tweet link with a picture of them at the party, tagging @mintbase, @createbase1 and @AfrikaBurn.] [October 24th] → I HAVE A GUEST BOOK WITH 5 PEOPLE INTERESTED. I DONT KNOW IF I WILL GET MORE PEOPLE. I WILL TRY AT THE CLOSING PARTY, BUT IT WOULD BE EASY IF I HAD THE STORE OPENED AND SOME PEOPLE ALREADY ONBOARDED. DO YOU WANT THAT I OPEN THE STORE AND ALREADY ONBOARD THIS 5 PEOPLE? IF SO, I NEED THE MONEY TO OPEN THE STORE AND THE MONEY TO ONBOARD EACH OF THESE 5 PEOPLE.

NEED TO HAPPEN BEFORE: * The Philosopher: TASKS: Opening a Mintbase store for newcomers: 7 NEAR [October 24th]

1 Like

Hey @thephilosopher , please open a store and onboard the international community on to it :slight_smile: You can use the money left over from the onboarding on your other project (tezos to near).

Thanks

1 Like

The artists just decided to do the tasks today. So I am just finishing with these ones, to know how much will be left. But I will let you know, and if there is money left, I will open the store, and make the accountability again for you.

1 Like

@marianeu, from the 174,70 received to onboard the tezos artists ([PROPOSAL] To onboard tezos artists on Mintbase and NEAR blockchain - #19 by marianeu), we used until now: 114,50 in the following way: 99N to onboard the artists, 6,5 near to open a store for brazilians, 8 near to pay for additional storage, 0.8 to pay for the wallet of some of the onboarded artists and 0.2 to pay for gas fee. We have left 67,2N. We used less money than the intended because many artists could not complete the tasks and earn the rest money. We have now 48 artists in the gallery (some of them were onboarded without resources, because they were already part of Mintbase). I think it was a successful project.

As you allowed, we used more 6,5 near to open the international store, and we onboarded 7 people with 5,5 near total until now (I used 0.5 to onboard each one [the ones that were not on mintbase yet], but some of them must satisfy the task of minting at least 1 piece on the store to earn the other 1,5 near). One of them did not logged itnto Mintbase, 2 of them made a profile with picture and also minted the first work. The other ones logged into mintbase, but they told me they were occupied and that they will mint later. The money spent here was 12 near, and only 3 people (including me) minted until now, so I think this part of the project was not so successful until now, but this could chance in the next days, if the artists mint on the platform after holidays and the event from NY.

As a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects, from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20.

Here it is my account where you can see the transactions: NEAR Explorer | Account

I propose to pay the tasks my team and I realize for this project with the amount of near left. The tasks are the following, and they amount to 300 USD, what now it is 30.1 NEAR. If you accept it, it would still be left 18.20 near, which I can return.

-TASKS: Production of a musical set with DJ playing at opening and closing parties (1h+2h+2h): 100 USD in NEAR [milestone: published set on youtube] [October 20th]
-TASKS: Organization of pictures and texts in the gallery (2h), search for png, gif, etc., to set up the gallery’s terrace, actually set up the terrace for Burn (with bonfire, African themes etc) (2h), creation of a guestbook and the relative wearable (1h), dissemination on twitter and discord (1h) (total: 6h): 120 USD in NEAR [milestone: gallery with hung works and guest book (wearable and google form)]. [October 20th] [Closing party: October 30th]
-TASKS: Opening and closing party coordination (2h+2h): 80 USD in NEAR [milestone 1: opening party held (October 22th); milestone 2: closing party held (October 30th)]

1 Like

@marianeu, here it is the payout proposal for my job of organizing (120 usd in near) and coordinating (80 usd) the exhibition parties: SputnikDAO

Hello @marianeu and @thephilosopher

Blu Wasem Simon (musician): TASKS: Production of a musical set with DJ playing at opening and closing parties (1h+2h+2h): 100 USD in NEAR [milestone: published set on youtube] [October 20]

Obrigado a todos os envolvidos

@marianeu, as a total value, I’ve spent 126.50 near in both projects (Gambiarra, the brazilian store, and Intergalacticbar, the international one), from a total budget of 174.70 near. So we have left 48.20. As I received the payment for my work through a payout proposal, I still have 48.20 in my wallet, that I propose to use in the following way: to give 10 artists from these stores 4 near (total 44 near) and to spend 0.5 for minting and listing, 1 near to buy some work from other artists from the store, and 2.5 near for them to spend as they like - as I did in the brazilian store Gambiarra -, plus 8.20 near to collect pieces that were not collected for the artists themselves from both stores. The possibility of collecting some work myself is important because it is possible that some artists will not be collected for their friends of the gallery, and that can be not stimulating. I had some experience with the brazillian store, with some artists that were not collected by their partners. The idea is to stimulate the artists not to abandon the plataform for a time, while they get known by the community. I also would like to be allowed to give some of this money for the artists that are now onboarded on the international store (and some also to new artists from the stores), because I gave them less money than in the case of the brazilian store (sometimes less than the half), and they dont have enough to collect each others work and neither from themselves, to stimulate happines concerning the blockchain and the marketplace.

1 Like

48.2 near left all spent. From that money, 8.6 near were spent in buying works and the rest 39.6 in onboarding artists at Gambiarra and Intergalactic Bar. At the end, we got to 75 artists at Gambiarra and 14 at Intergalactic Bar from an input of 48 and 7. So we had an increase of 34 artists. We spend less money than the intended (we spent less than 2 near/artist) because not every artist could execute all the tasks. Some artists are not active for problems with the wallet or the platform, but these ones were a foreseen lost. For those who whill execute the tasks later, we have another onboarding resource to pay the rest. As we spent all the money, accounted for it, and fulfilled all the intentions of the project, could we consider this project closed?

Note: We need more collectors on Mintbase, in order to better develop the activities and keep artists minting on the platform. To bring collectors is a matter of trust on the blockchain and be charmed by it, I think.