(Project Proposal) 5 track Babylon-2-Zion EP, June 2022

Good day NXM and the NEAR community,
My greetings to all council members and Community members in the NEAR ecosystem :wave:.

I am LehLeh a musical artiste and a poet, a member , NxM and Beat DAO.
I took part in Bayor vocal contest, Rhymes and Flows and Reggae DOA reggae freestyle contest.
I’ll love the opportunity to become a contributor in the ecosystem as an artiste. Therefore I will be working on my Ep to be minted on NxM store. I will be working with @BigM007, a music producer and also a musical genius. we lately did a rough job together
The song is titled " Babylon to Zion" a piece that talks about hope, hard-work and hardship generally that happens around me day by day.
The Ep I want to work on will consist of 5 Songs , all Beats will be produced by @BigM007 while composition, lyrics, arrangements and delivery will be made by me.

The Ep will be Available in a month after approval, Artwork , Video Editing and social media promotion will be made along side.

This is going to be my first EP in NxM store.

Thank you NXM!

Music production and recording for the five (5) songs : $200
Mixing and mastering for the Five (5) songs: $200, Artwork, Video Editing $100
Total : $500 in Near

$250 in near to commence and the remaining $250 after approval.
Target wallet:lehleh.near
@Monish016
@Slezzy_Moss
@Vandigital
@PaulCrans
@GabrielMuse01

2 Likes

Hey @OfficerLehLeh_01 thanks for your proposal!

I’m good regarding production, mix, and mastering costs.
I have questions about social media, artwork, and video:

• NxM has Social Media Team group where you can seek help in the promotion of your project, so you don’t need to request additional funds for promo,

• Who will be making the artwork and how much will it cost?

• What do you mean by video? Who will be doing the video recording and editing? Are you going to record a music video as a single from your project? If so, then NxM would like to upload it on the official YouTube Channel.

Just FYI, you will be able to request 50% of the total amount, so in this case, it’ll be $250 maximum upfront, based on [GUIDE] NxM Funding Guidelines for Projects.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response , I really appreciate it this alot.
Sequel to the questions asked, the 50% upfront has been adjusted and am cool by it.
About the video mentioned I will record a studio video of one of the songs to promote ep am about to Record.
About the artwork @Omega Digi-World will be making the artwork and video for me to make the project a big bang and it will be submitted to the nxm for promotional purposes.
You can do well to flip back on the proposal as it has been adjust accordingly after this brief dialogue.
Once again thanks alot, the council members, the elders and all involved… I really appreciate and one love. Peace

2 Likes