pre-[PROPOSAL] 1 DEV + 1 SOUND DESIGNER (VR DAO)

As we get more specific guidelines for requesting funding for the Q4 budget for the Creatives DAO, we will have more concrete feedback.

Currently, we are looking to discuss and figure out what the development needs are for the entire creative community and trying to figure out how to best support those needs.

I know @EV3RETH (from HypeDAO) was also discussing the need for more developer resources and thinking about a Developer DAO (I assume specifically looking towards creative projects).

Also, @yassine is currently looking for dev support for the CuraDAO.

Personally, it seems like thereā€™s a lot of the same ideas going around the community and it would probably be efficient for there to be some clearer direction for what is needed for the community to be supported.

2 Likes

hello @chloe So do you suggest that this proposal

(in the meantime approved: [APPROVED] PART-TIME DEV Virtual Reality - October - #3 by sainthiago )

should be canceled and returned to the VR DAO budget? If yes, can the VR DAO request an add on (donĀ“t know how to name it) of 1115, from 3885$ to 5000$?

1 Like

Imo, it doesnā€™t need to be cancelled. Just clarifying the current state of things.

1 Like

Ok! Then, Iā€™ll take into account this info and, for November, Iā€™ll assume it needs to be integrated in the VR DAO general budget, unless, during this month, the community talks about this and reaches some kind of consensus.

Is that reasonable?

Considering its already 5 days into Q4, I assume the Q4 budget would be set before November.

Whatever the VR decides is best is reasonable imoā€¦

1 Like

OK! Understood. We will try to figure out, when the time comes, what is reasonable.

thanks for clarifying whatā€™s going on and being discussed in the community!

2 Likes

Sorry for a late response here, but yes HypeDAO was hoping to get additional resources for our development team. Currently the two options Iā€™m seeing are to look for additional funding elsewhere, either from the marketing DAO or some community Dev DAO (I need to look more into all the verticals) or by splitting up our current org into two separate entities with unique budgets seeing as there are several different things going on under the HypeDAO umbrella currently (and we are looking to expand further if possible)

2 Likes

hello @EV3RETH (and @chloe ), I have been discussing this for Incubadora DAO and in fact, if we (in this case, the VR DAO) were able do better split the funding request from different verticals, the Creatives DAO would be less overloaded and we could just fit the Developer in the 5k cap.

I will be thinking about this and will report here what we decide to do moving forward.

2 Likes