shiftshapr.near
phahsa.near
colbert6640.near

Target: bridgit-dao.sputnik-dao.near

KYC & Contract: TBD

Total Requested Funding Amount: $2000

Timeline: June 1 - June 30

Objective

Raise awareness of NEAR Ecosystem and onboard people to the NEAR Ecosystem through a series of events through Mexico about Web3, NEAR, and NFTs.

The tour will be the late-June to mid-July.

The plan for the Mexican tour is the following:

• Los Angeles
  • Tijuana
  • Los Cabos.
  • Mazatlan.
  • PV and/or Nayarit*
  • Guadalajara*
  • Morelia
  • Mexico City*
  • Tepoztlan
  • Puebla*
  • Oaxaca*
  • San Cris
  • Merida
  • Tulum*

Each tour stop will have one or more talks organized with people in the city, and its own NEAR NFT which will be given free to all participants using the Satori app. This will enable us to easily onboard people to NEAR. The talks will center around the use of Web3 for the greater good, fixing the web, DAOs, and NFTs. We will onboard people to relevant DAOs as well. We are in conversations with people at NEAR Hispano and will be with NEAR Mexico about contacts that may be relevant for the tour. We will also take photos and video and post to instagram with relevant NEAR projects tagged. We could also distribute merchandise if in the budget.

BUDGET $2000
4 tour stops at $500 per stop to cover transportation via car, lodging, organizing the event, preparing for the event, executing the event, and following up the event.

3 Likes

Hi @shiftshapr your proposal seems lacking in detail.

I suggest you update with more information on the meetings and tour stops.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback @cryptocredit. I have updated the proposal to reflect your comments.

Update:

Since I arrived back in the Bay Area in early June, I have been waiting for my sister to return the car. About ten days ago, I heard that she got bed bugs in the car. So unfortunately the tour is postponed until further notice.

Here is the updated proposal for July-August

1 Like