[OVERVIEW] Filipino Artist Guild -NFT Flipping

Well im not qualified in everything as i see alwys that in your team. As i notice it from the fresh starts you dont really wanted me to onboard in your team.

2 Likes

Corection .,

If the bounty rules in the winning criteria is not about most like., do u think po ur smile will be choosen to admins judge.?

Didnt you know as i notice ., people winning most likes they used this tricks to win . Yes we are in that points we wanted to win in our self but the points is ., have you ever considered other nationality doing that kind of thing., asking for friends help in order to win. Coz u see, as i see there are more honest people , they do judge depends on what they see on the pictures., and i know some of other nationality alwys looks on our effort even thought they not the same country with us, they help us to vote.

And also question,.did you ask your friends to help other give them votes because that pictures or art is deserve to win also.,i doubt that you will ask them to votes the others coz one of your community says " Why we need to vote on the other people that we dont know",

Meaning to say , you never cared for them., you only cared for your self. You only care to your community to win alwys .,as i know to my self that other nationality is better,. they never look into the fact who needs to vote for because they votes on the people from whats they see whos best. They help us gives a votes also even if they ddnt know us.

Now thats i answer your problem from me. And also im not bringing you down ., if i bring you down do you think i will advise on whats my points here.?

When the time i speak and giving my suggestions to the admin., you were their and i am honestly,. Did u ever see me bringing this topic in dffrnt community.?

1 Like

I believe that this Overview Proposal is For NFT FLIPPING then why all of the Sudden that This Forum post become a argument topics which is not related To the Proposal itself?
The Start of the Comments is about Crypto Trading which is still under Investigation and Planned. Our team is doing our Research and study every inch of it to be more sure before Entering This Kind Of Decision.
Means NOT YET.

Please Guys Stop arguing over the Things.
We ourselves Know we have different attitudes and Flaws In life, respect your co artist if you want them to respect you also.

All initiatives and ideas We relay on the community is for The Guild and The community we are building not for Ourselves.(Councils)

Lets just wait for the Moderators of Creatives if they will support this initiative or not.

Lovelots. :heart:

1 Like

As stated, respect begets respect po , if you can’t even respect your fellow artist don’t expect them to respect you back.

You can’t invalidate peoples art and expect them not to retaliate.

Please think of others feelings too and not be entitled all the time po.

3 Likes